PDA

View Full Version : FOTO Wed. 17th

stub
06-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Hello everyone,
Tbex and I are taking a small trip to The Falls Of The Ohio next week on wednesday the 17th of june ( if the weather agrees with us.)... We would like anyone to feel free in joining us in a fun filled day of crawling. We will probly be there around 10am and not stopping until the sun drops, so if you're close and free for the day stop by and crawl with us. I would like to meet some of you and see some rigs in person. We will not be holding a competition, just fooling around for fun. Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you!!!

stub
06-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Well we're getting worried about the water levels at FOTO... and Im looking for an alternate backup plan... does anyone have any suggestions about a good crawling spot in the lower part of Indiana? Any suggestions and pics of terrain would be GREATLY appriciated... Thanks for the help and we would like for anyone to join us if youd like... Thank you much, and happy crawling.

talon
06-11-2009, 08:03 PM
seems the water levels all over indiana are out of control. here in northwestern corner of Indiana, we have roads that have been closed for weeks due to the lakes literally having taken them over and submerging them. and with more rain on the horizon for the next several days, we expect ALOT more flooding and road closures.

would love to take a roadtrip and do some crawling, but i have my kids this weekend. be sure to post plenty of pics if you do find a place dry enough to drive!

stub
06-11-2009, 10:38 PM
Well we would like to see you there talon, but we are thinking of other alternatives since the water level is rising..:(