PDA

View Full Version : between me an rangerboy - OFFICIAL THREAD MISSION STATEMENT POST #253

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

Waterboy
07-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Fine............ how bout men?:manhug:

LOL j/k, ill stop:chug: So hows it going rag?

Ragnarok
07-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Burned up, burned down, and burned out.

Bullitt
07-05-2010, 11:44 PM
I know it is late, but I thought I would mention to you fellas that I got to do just a touch of RC today. I started off by finally installing a twin stick AM radio from my kids old tug boat so in the COE. I also added a Novak XRS speed control in the COE as well. I re-adjusted the steering servo and removed the 4-1 gear reducer between the motor and Disruptor tranny. It is quicker and will spin the tires easily too. All I need to do now is lock up the rear pumpkin and she is set to pull a trailer.
I finished off the night by pulling off my truggy bed that I made for the Hilux. I decided to keep it with a full bed and somewhat box stock. I went ahead and put the factory battery mount back in the truck and put the cab back together. The only thing it really lacks now are those beautiful Tamiya body clips. I know it would kill the scale look, but there was something about a Tamiya Bruiser rolling along and seeing the body clips.

Anyway, I am signing off of here for the night and I am going to try to sell some stuff and get some new rubber for the Hilux.

Harry

Waterboy
07-06-2010, 09:55 AM
Sounds like a good day Harry!!:chug:

Ill check out your threads.

Bullitt
07-06-2010, 10:10 AM
Hey WB- Please do me a favor. I am not trying to act all high and mighty, but would you mind changing your sig? We tell everyone over and over that this place is family friendly and there is a reason. I did not like having to explain what the **** meant to my 5 year old last night. He asked what those were and I told him that they covered up bad words. His next question was why you used the bad words all the time. All I could tell him was that I did not know.

Thanks bud,
Harry

THE_JOKER
07-06-2010, 10:11 AM
Could always change it to Muck or something.

spankrjs
07-06-2010, 10:32 AM
lol. AKAKAKAKA toyotas are supposed t be muddy, and are better than jeeps^_^

Maybe its just me, but shouldn't you at least own the truck before you start talking smack:nice:

I'm sure that song and dance will change after the first stupid high school off road stunt you make and said truck has to be extricated by [insert other major 4x4 brand here] :rofl:

Bullitt
07-06-2010, 10:46 AM
To add fuel to the fire, my little old '96 Cherokee pulled out my ex-step-dads 3/4 ton chevy that was beyond stuck in the middle of a field. Goodyear Wrangler ATs 235-15s hooked up really well that afternoon.

Harry

reddevildemo
07-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Used my 87 Cherokee to pull the old Cat out of the swamp after it through a track !! Those old Jeeps were tough.

spankrjs
07-06-2010, 10:56 AM
I'm a jeep man first, but I also like the old solid axle Toyota 4x4 trucks + 4 runners and the old FJ series Land Cruisesr. My best friend has a 78 FJ40 and it is a pretty stout truck, but it is super heavy (compared to a CJ-7) and underpowered. I think that is the main reason why the older Toyota's have such a great track record of reliabilty: Put a good powertrain in it and severely underpower it = indestructible power train:D

I have worked on Jeeps, Chevys, Fords, Scouts (probably the toughest stock trucks ever built, too bad the bodies rust away very easily), Toyotas, Nissans, etc. They all break;)

I have wheeled with all the above mentioned trucks, and you know what, sometimes they go where my jeeps get stuck, sometimes I can go where they cant, and you know what, I have pulled and been pulled out by the others:beer&buddy:

Blanket statement are for ignorant high school kids:smackbutt:

Rant over for the day^_^

pardonmyn00b
07-06-2010, 11:33 AM
Teenagers:nono:

pardonmyn00b
07-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Hey WB- Please do me a favor. I am not trying to act all high and mighty, but would you mind changing your sig? We tell everyone over and over that this place is family friendly and there is a reason. I did not like having to explain what the **** meant to my 5 year old last night. He asked what those were and I told him that they covered up bad words. His next question was why you used the bad words all the time. All I could tell him was that I did not know.

Thanks bud,
Harry

Seriously...? How is **** offensive?

Bullitt
07-06-2010, 11:58 AM

Oh I think he is in JR high.

Harry

spankrjs
07-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Hey Harry

Why dont I see an updated Datsun build thread with tons of pics this morning when I logged on:smackbutt: LOL^_^

jake10684
07-06-2010, 12:24 PM
I'm a jeep man first, but I also like the old solid axle Toyota 4x4 trucks + 4 runners and the old FJ series Land Cruisesr. My best friend has a 78 FJ40 and it is a pretty stout truck, but it is super heavy (compared to a CJ-7) and underpowered. I think that is the main reason why the older Toyota's have such a great track record of reliabilty: Put a good powertrain in it and severely underpower it = indestructible power train:D

I have worked on Jeeps, Chevys, Fords, Scouts (probably the toughest stock trucks ever built, too bad the bodies rust away very easily), Toyotas, Nissans, etc. They all break;)

I have wheeled with all the above mentioned trucks, and you know what, sometimes they go where my jeeps get stuck, sometimes I can go where they cant, and you know what, I have pulled and been pulled out by the others:beer&buddy:

Rant over for the day^_^

Wise words that could apply to most other situations in the world, today. It's about coexisting, and I think a good number of people could do a better job of it.

Not saying that to anyone in particular, or anyone on this site. Just in general.

russisloud
07-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Seriously...? How is **** offensive?

:confused: so what was so bad about WB sig?

pardonmyn00b
07-06-2010, 12:42 PM
:confused: so what was so bad about WB sig?

Besides the obvious ignorant statement about Jeeps and Toyotas? Not sure.

Bullitt
07-06-2010, 12:55 PM
It's like I mentioned above...**** is not offensive at all. The way it was used was what I was getting at. When my son asked what the "****" meant, I read the line out to him. I explained that the **** was used to cover a bad word. Then he asked why WB used bad words like that and I said I don't know. I am not going to lie to him and tell him it means corn pops. I will tell him the truth. Once again,**** is not offensive at all. I just asked WB if he would mind changing his sig

When my son comes in to see the pictures of the trucks, I will just need to make sure that the screen is clear of anything I don't want him to see.

Subject is dropped.

Harry

Speedy Brownie
07-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Actually waterboy and I are in high school now. :nice:

Bullitt
07-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Hey Harry

Why dont I see an updated Datsun build thread with tons of pics this morning when I logged on:smackbutt: LOL^_^

...because you needed to read it after I ordered the parts this afternoon! :bacondance:

Harry

pardonmyn00b
07-06-2010, 01:35 PM
Dear sun,
Would you please do me a favor and burn out. It's too hot outside.

Thank you,
PMN

Ragnarok
07-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Ach! Mein thirsten!

The Stray Cat
07-06-2010, 03:30 PM
It dangum hot up here, been 90+ with lovely 85% humidity. To top it off, we bailed our hay yesterday. What fun that is in 90 degree weather!

How's everyone been? Myself, doing well spending some needed time with my daughter, enjoying having 5 day weekend!

Waterboy
07-06-2010, 03:33 PM
sorry guys for my sig. I feel really :o and :banghead:

As far as how my day is going Ed, its going pretty good. Went to the lhs and fixed my slash, then im gonna bring it to the beach later for some bashing. Still looking for a lipo. Thanks for asking bud:nice:

pardonmyn00b
07-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Yesterday I was sick for no apparent reason. First time I :puke: in years. I feel better today though.

Waterboy
07-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Sorry to hear that n00b. Get better soon.

LondonF350
07-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Harry, go in your user control panel and turn sigs off. ;)
Problem solved, and it makes the forum much easier to read!! :chug:

But for what it's worth, I agree with you 100%. This is a family site, and there is no need for blanked out swears. :nono:

Let's keep it clean people! :wave:

pardonmyn00b
07-06-2010, 03:58 PM
No place for blanked out swears? What the hell is wrong with this world!?! I'm sorry guys, but come on!

LondonF350
07-06-2010, 04:06 PM
No place for blanked out swears? What the hell is wrong with this world!?! I'm sorry guys, but come on!

THis is a forum for toy trucks.

What do you have to swear about???????????? :confused:

BTW.... do you have any children?

Waterboy
07-06-2010, 04:09 PM
n00b is 20 something and he painted his entire house yellow and his girlfriend just left because he told her who won American idol before she saw it. I doubt he does:lolbeat:

LondonF350
07-06-2010, 04:11 PM
Maybe he'd feel differently if he did.

Anyone feel free to read the forum rules. The first line is quite interesting.... and by being a member here we have all agreed to abide by them:

http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/faq.php

pardonmyn00b
07-06-2010, 04:12 PM
THis is a forum for toy trucks.

What do you have to swear about???????????? :confused:

BTW.... do you have any children?

Plenty to swear about, but I guess I'll do that somewhere else.

I do not have children, but I once was a child and my parents swore(constantly). However, they were good enough parents to tell me if they caught me swearing they would beat the crap out of me. I never said a thing.

pardonmyn00b
07-06-2010, 04:12 PM
n00b is 20 something and he painted his entire house yellow and his girlfriend just left because he told her who won American idol before she saw it. I doubt he does:lolbeat:

You're an idiot. I only painted one room.

Speedy Brownie
07-06-2010, 04:17 PM
:rolling:

Waterboy
07-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Oh whoops. Big, big confusing. Gonna have to rest my head on some ice after this brainfart.

pardonmyn00b
07-06-2010, 04:19 PM
Oh whoops. Big, big confusing. Gonna have to rest my head on some ice after this brainfart.

Lol, I'm sorry, the internet isn't great for picking up sarcasm. I was joking, really. I'll buy you a root beer.

Waterboy
07-06-2010, 04:21 PM
lol i know:lolbeat:

russisloud
07-06-2010, 05:15 PM
waterboy can you change your sig, i feel dumb for tring to click "here"

pardonmyn00b
07-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Russ, can you change your sig pic. The word bone is offensive. :banana:

russisloud
07-06-2010, 05:18 PM
i also find you dancing banana offensive

Waterboy
07-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Pardonmyn00b can you change your sig. I find your truck offensive.

Speedy Brownie
07-06-2010, 06:33 PM
n00b can you please change your profile pic. It is offensive to whales and whale lovers everywhere.

pardonmyn00b
07-06-2010, 06:37 PM
Pardonmyn00b can you change your sig. I find your truck offensive.
You'll be making me a new truck soon...once I figure out what I'm building next.

n00b can you please change your profile pic. It is offensive to whales and whale lovers everywhere.
Good!

Waterboy
07-06-2010, 07:47 PM
I cant wait!:D

No really, i have fun drawing them:)

pardonmyn00b
07-06-2010, 08:09 PM
I was thinking about selling off my LEGO collection so I took some of the sets out to inventory them. Before I knew it my nephew and I are crawling around on the basement floor driving trucks around and making deliveries. Yeah, I'm totally keeping them.

Waterboy
07-06-2010, 08:46 PM
lol, i remember building those all the time. Lots you can do with them.

Bullitt
07-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Harry, go in your user control panel and turn sigs off. ;)
Problem solved, and it makes the forum much easier to read!! :chug:

But for what it's worth, I agree with you 100%. This is a family site, and there is no need for blanked out swears. :nono:

Let's keep it clean people! :wave:

Thanks Leo. I had forgotten about the setting and thanks to you, I am no longer looking at sigs.

Thanks again buddy

WB, noob, and anyone else who was offended by my question that I asked WB. I am sorry if my reason for asking seemed rediculous, but you read my reasoning, you know why I asked Like I mentioned before, the subject was and is dropped. I will not be seeing sigs anymore

Harry

Waterboy
07-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks Leo. I had forgotten about the setting and thanks to you, I am no longer looking at sigs.

Thanks again buddy

WB, noob, and anyone else who was offended by my question that I asked WB. I am sorry if my reason for asking seemed rediculous, but you read my reasoning, you know why I asked Like I mentioned before, the subject was and is dropped. I will not be seeing sigs anymore

Harry

im not offended at all Harry. I should have thought before putting that sig there. I am
sorry:o:( And even though i wont see your sig anymore, all always remember that you gotta love Toyotas:nice:

The Stray Cat
07-07-2010, 07:50 AM
Hey Harry, How's the Datsun coming along? I haven't seen any updates or did I miss it.

Bullitt
07-07-2010, 08:06 AM
I started to sand the mold seams on the body last night. I also pulled the doors off of the tree and gave them a test fit. This thing is going to be so cool...I can't wait to run it. I am going to try and design my suspension plate today and send the file of to be cut with the water jet by the weekend. I started a build thread in the car section.

Harry

Oggy
07-07-2010, 08:38 AM
i think i'm going to put some money on the lottery after my lucky escape this morning :lolbeat:

i feel like the luckiest person alive

pardonmyn00b
07-07-2010, 08:40 AM
i think i'm going to put some money on the lottery after my lucky escape this morning :lolbeat:

i feel like the luckiest person alive

Am I missing something? What did you escape?

Oggy
07-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Am I missing something? What did you escape?

read this thread

http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51988

sk8te-penguin
07-07-2010, 09:05 AM
News update:

I am officially in need of something to do to fill my days now college is over for the summer...

GOD It's so boring here...

The Stray Cat
07-07-2010, 11:04 AM
WB, Brownie, and Noob, I think you guys really owe Harry an apology, I know he said the issue is dead, but after reading through all of it, all he did was ask very nicely for WB to Change his sig, he could've been a real jerk about it. ANd you guys turned it into a slam fest on him. I'm not saying I never swear, here or in real life. I'm also not saying that my kids haven't heard, a cuss word out of my mouth ever, cuz lord knows they have. Its more the principle of the way you guys acted afterwards then what the sig really was. Sorry for dragging it back up Harry.

Bullitt
07-07-2010, 11:28 AM
_

Waterboy
07-07-2010, 12:44 PM
I am sorry Harry, im not sure if Ed missed it, but i apoligized, and i will again. I am sorry for putting that there, and for any harm it caused. Im very sorry:(

Ragnarok
07-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Meanwhile…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4i7vS_UO4Q

Bullitt
07-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Thank you WB, Thank you Ed. It is over, done, finished, fin, no mas, por favor, etc, etc. I dropped the sigs and it is nothing I need to worry about anymore. I don't need anymore drama in my life. I don't want drama here as much as anyone else. I want this to always be a place that I can use as an escape from real life. Kinda like Cheers, only in Texas, or better yet, in my home.

Thanks,
Harry

Bullitt
07-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Thanks Rag,
I needed that and I cannot wait to take the kids to see DM.

Harry

Ragnarok
07-07-2010, 02:14 PM
I suspect she's the one people will be watching for in the movie. The basic premise of the film itself sounds a little so-so. It could still be pretty good, though. :nice:

Bullitt
07-07-2010, 02:34 PM
This was the first trailer and it has to be one of the funniest too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhxqEzj0b6Y

Harry

Ragnarok
07-07-2010, 02:38 PM
This is the one that has me puzzled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQjJEYTiga0

In more unrelated news, New Printer Day has eventually led to New Ink Cartridge Day! :banghead: My printer says I'm low on Cyan and Yellow. My wallet says I'm low on Green. :mad:

THE_JOKER
07-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Is it cold in here? or is it just me?.

Oh cool vids by the way, i always love a good animation, nothing beats them for a good cheering up, unless of course she's single, with a poor memory.

The Stray Cat
07-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Yep Despicable Me looks like a good one to see. I haven't seen TS3 yet but I keep hearing about how its depressing and not a very fun story anyway. Why would kids want to see it?

OK No more drama allowed in this thread, as one of the members that got this thread really rolling, I am taking a stand and making that rule. NO DRAMA ALLOWED!

Ragnarok
07-07-2010, 09:29 PM

Waterboy
07-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Yep Despicable Me looks like a good one to see. I haven't seen TS3 yet but I keep hearing about how its depressing and not a very fun story anyway. Why would kids want to see it?

OK No more drama allowed in this thread, as one of the members that got this thread really rolling, I am taking a stand and making that rule. NO DRAMA ALLOWED!

^-^
/*_*\ DRAMA LAMA!!:rolling: ok no dramama, sounds

good to me:bacondance::chug:

Ragnarok
07-07-2010, 09:58 PM
Had a very bizarre last 36 hours, so I'm going to watch Pan's Labyrinth. Sometimes all you can do after you've made a Drano milkshake is follow it up with a jar of staple sauce. Figuratively, of course.

Oh, AND FREE LINDSAY HOE-HAN!!! I'll wait for ya, baby! Just hang in there! :cryin:

Ragnarok
07-08-2010, 12:04 AM
Okay, I didn't watch Pan's Labyrinth. Ended up downloading some demo vids from YouTube (Carvin V3 amp and Digitech GSP-1101 demos). Watching chunk-heads noodle with their gear to get "teh br00tal toanz" is so tedious. :rolleyes: It's my fault - I want to know more about this crap and all I get is meandering knob-tweaking and "look at me, YouTube, I'm a SHREDDER!!!" wankage. There are some good product demos out there, but most of them amount to narcissistic posturing by elbow-licking pumpkin-headed dunderpates.

We also had a 5.3 earthquake a very short distance from here. One that size hit San Diego today and the world stops. It happens a few hours later up here and all anyone can say is, "who farted?" It was a shallow one, too, so it rattled pretty far.

THE_JOKER
07-08-2010, 01:23 AM
:lol:

Oh anyone else got an e-mail from the United Nations asking for assistance? scams are getting more an more ridiculous.

Spoon37
07-08-2010, 03:16 AM

Oh anyone else got an e-mail from the United Nations asking for assistance? scams are getting more an more ridiculous.

no but I did get the "my name is princess leia I have been taken hostage and am now a prisoner on the death star, please send me money so...." :lol:

I also got a random one this morning from "Rodrigo Diez Barroso" offering me various electronic goods for some reason...(needless to say junked/no links followed etc).

I have also noticed a definite upswing in the spam e-mails I get relating to blizzard/world of warcraft - ever since you had to have a battlenet account where your login is your E-mail I keep getting spammed with "IP blacklisted" "you account has been suspended" "unauthorised account activity" etc all from blizzard.com or battlenet.com - when it was a gibberish "username" I got no such spam. Best of all blizzard are now trying to implement their new real ID system where if you log in and post on the official wow forums you will be displaying your full real life name with no option not to show it...:rant:

:banana:

The Stray Cat
07-08-2010, 06:11 AM
Earth Quakes....Just one more sign the end is near. Had one here a few weeks ago, see they are becoming more and more common outside of Cali

sk8te-penguin
07-08-2010, 07:10 AM
I'm getting spam E-Mails from "Banks" saying my account will be closed etc... However, I only seem to get them from the bank I'm not actually with :lol:

Ragnarok
07-08-2010, 07:54 AM
Earth Quakes....Just one more sign the end is near. Had one here a few weeks ago, see they are becoming more and more common outside of Cali

Earthquakes have been and always will be a normal occurance for an active planet. Alaska has had the largest measured earthquake in the United States (2nd largest in the world - 1964, 9.2). Being part of The Ring of Fire, Alaska has quakes more that California. We also have more volcanoes than anywhere else in the US.

What any geologist will tell you is that you cannot escape earthquakes. New York, Missouri, Montana, Florida, et al. - all can have some kind of seismic event at any time. There are fissures and faults everywhere. It is the nature of our planet. :nice:

The Stray Cat
07-08-2010, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the science lesson Rag, I'm still awaiting the end!:D

pardonmyn00b
07-08-2010, 08:41 AM
I'm getting spam E-Mails from "Banks" saying my account will be closed etc... However, I only seem to get them from the bank I'm not actually with :lol:

You better send them your account info, you don't want to risk it:lolbeat:

Oggy
07-08-2010, 09:49 AM
i only ever get spam for little blue pills, don't know why they think i need em when we have 6 kids :lolbeat: :lolbeat:

The Stray Cat
07-08-2010, 09:53 AM
i only ever get spam for little blue pills, don't know why they think i need em when we have 6 kids :lolbeat: :lolbeat:

I get them all the time too, I really don't need em. They kep sending me ones for enlargement too and I can't help but think they have the wrong guy!:D

Waterboy
07-08-2010, 09:57 AM
Im staying here in California for a month at my grandmas house, I hope theres no earthquakes as she has many peices of art hanging around the house:o

russisloud
07-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the science lesson Rag, I'm still awaiting the end!:D

wasn't the "end" going to come in 2000 :wacko:

Ragnarok
07-08-2010, 10:27 AM
2012 is the new Y2k. Bad stuff gonna happen soon? Sure, bad stuff always does. But nothing in this mortal existence lasts forever - even the bad times. Just prepare yourself as best you can and not worry. Do not take counsel in your fears.

Spoon37
07-08-2010, 10:29 AM

Yeah lol, best one for me was I think they called themselves the 'bank of texas' ? said my account had been compromised and could I log in to confirm my details... yeah right guys....wrong continent, wrong country, funny though... :lolbeat:

p.s. I've just thought of the irony of what I've said here given my actual bank is HSBC (Hong-kong Shanghai Banking Corporation) :lol:

The Stray Cat
07-08-2010, 10:33 AM
2012 is the new Y2k. Bad stuff gonna happen soon? Sure, bad stuff always does. But nothing in this mortal existence lasts forever - even the bad times. Just prepare yourself as best you can and not worry. Do not take counsel in your fears.

Thank you wise old Gandalf for calming speech.

That just reminded me Rag of when the Fellowship is in the Mines of Moria and Frodo tells Gandalf how he wished the ring never cam to him.:D

Ragnarok
07-08-2010, 10:36 AM
That very last sentence was actually from my father.

russisloud
07-08-2010, 10:37 AM

yeah, the bad stuff will be the wackos pushing everything out of control :shoot:

i'm not worried, myself i think the whole 2012 thing is a joke, its just silly

Waterboy
07-08-2010, 11:18 AM
wait do you guys know something i dont? I mean i dont here on the news something about a "Apocolypse":blink:

The Stray Cat
07-08-2010, 11:38 AM
OH the youth of today... I don't really believe 2012 is going to happen either I just like playing with it. Just like the big blow out of Y2K, get all the people(sheep) panicked for nothing so they fill their shelters with water and non parishables, and everyone gets their PC updated. BUNCH OF BS!

sk8te-penguin
07-08-2010, 11:39 AM
yeah, the bad stuff will be the wackos pushing everything out of control :shoot:

i'm not worried, myself i think the whole 2012 thing is a joke, its just silly

This is all based on the mayan calender ending... well.. I just think they ran out of space.. going in a spiral, but, outside to inwards... surely they knew that they'd run outta space at some point..

Maybe theres a new mayan calender.. starting in 2012 :lol:

The Stray Cat
07-08-2010, 11:45 AM
This is all based on the mayan calender ending... well.. I just think they ran out of space.. going in a spiral, but, outside to inwards... surely they knew that they'd run outta space at some point..

Maybe theres a new mayan calender.. starting in 2012 :lol:

or the Mayans were extinct before they got to finish

Thorsteenster
07-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Wow, anyone gone back and reread the first post?
Amazing this guys total lack of forming words, sentences or even getting a point across.

pardonmyn00b
07-08-2010, 11:56 AM
http://www.photobooth.net/mt/archives/2005/09/05/ArrestedPhotostrip5.jpg

Ragnarok
07-08-2010, 12:00 PM
http://hvx-rc.com/forumstuff/general/misc-grr.jpg

jake10684
07-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Does anyone else find the eyes of sheep, goats, and other animals in that family to be EXTREMELY CREEPY? They have rectangular pupils! That's just not natural...

Waterboy
07-08-2010, 12:56 PM
yeah i read every few pages every once in a while, its funny stuff!!:lol:

russisloud
07-08-2010, 12:59 PM
or the Mayans were extinct before they got to finish

:chug:

Waterboy
07-08-2010, 01:07 PM
I know that my kind went extinct a long time ago.

Im the only one left:lol::rolling:

THE_JOKER
07-08-2010, 01:11 PM
2012, either judgment day....or............they ran out of things to write the calender on.

Waterboy
07-08-2010, 01:40 PM
^Ill go with the second one:rolling:

The Stray Cat
07-08-2010, 01:52 PM
OF ocurse, some say the Mayans were aliens who came down and there is actually a lot of wierd stuff they did and sculpted that might lead one to believe that. So maybe it is true!

jake10684
07-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Oddly enough, if I remember correctly, it wasn't even the Mayans that created this calendar that ends in 2012. It was the Aztecs. And only one of their calendars ends in 2012. Many end sooner, and a whole pile end later. And none of the 'end dates' refer to the end of the world, the end of life on earth, or anything catastrophic. It's merely the end of one cycle and the start of another. Some have lunar cycles, others have crop rotations, others serve other purposes.

But, I'm not giving citations, and I didn't bother trying to find where I read that again, so I could be completely off. Wouldn't be the first time.

spankrjs
07-08-2010, 03:03 PM
2010 is the end of days, Bigfoot is now a Chevy:rant::(:wacko::banghead::puke::smackbutt::sh oot::whip::eek::dunno::cryin:

Waterboy
07-08-2010, 03:05 PM
:( I know. It sucks.

Ragnarok
07-08-2010, 03:11 PM
2010 is the end of days, Bigfoot is now a Chevy:rant::(:wacko::banghead::puke::smackbutt: :shoot::whip::eek::dunno::cryin:

Just another sign that things change. I started a whole freakout thread about that in the Pigpen this morning.

Bullitt
07-08-2010, 03:19 PM
...in Bigfoot's defense, it had not looked like Bigfoot in a very long time. What is funny is that I saw a pick of the new "Bigfoot" on the web the other day and it had a fiberglass '77 Ford body. It was pretty tight.

Harry

The Stray Cat
07-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Im not a Ford guy at all, but true enough BigFoot is a Ford, it sucks when sponsors drop long time members.

Bullitt
07-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Here it is

http://www.bigfoot4x4.com/photo-gallery/images/jun10_1024.jpg

Harry

The Stray Cat
07-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Now that's BigFoot! That is a sweet looking body for the monster there.

Waterboy
07-08-2010, 08:04 PM
THAT is cool! I remember seeing bigfoot at a monster jam in indiana (While i was visiting talon) :lol:

Ragnarok
07-08-2010, 09:11 PM
So, what's everybody doing? I'm watching more video demos - this time slightly more interesting stuff. Specifically Camel Audio Alchemy, a modular synth, instead of guitar amps n' effects.

russisloud
07-08-2010, 09:19 PM
I'm watching "the daily show"

Bullitt
07-08-2010, 09:32 PM
I am watching the local news and debating if I want to sweat my tail off up in the attic and spend time with the RCs.

Harry

The Stray Cat
07-09-2010, 05:15 AM
Good Morning Fellas! What's up today? NOt much, going to go see a movie tonight. Not sure which yet, Airbender maybe, or A team.

Oggy
07-09-2010, 07:24 AM
A team sounds good :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

The Stray Cat
07-09-2010, 07:28 AM
A team sounds good :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dang just looked no A Team playing locally. I guess Airbender it is.

Ragnarok
07-09-2010, 07:49 AM
Even though I've read bad reviews for both movies (from people that are PAID to sit on their fat duffs, stuff their gobs with popcorn and Milk Duds, and - Heaven forfend - WATCH a movie, no less) I'd probably rather see Airbender if it was me since I quite like MNS' style. I'm really anxious to see Inception. I've heard it's buttkickingly awesome in spite of it starring that countertenor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter_tenor) singing eunuch.

Scalerlover
07-09-2010, 08:02 AM
Anyone else notice this turd nugget has posted over 115 times in the last 2-3 days ?

Really starting to annoy me, bunch of old threads...... :wacko:

http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/member.php?u=3847

The Stray Cat
07-09-2010, 08:06 AM
Nice just went through his last 30 post, "sweet pics", "nice pics". Send his info to BadMuthertrucker maybe his post count can go backwards. Ignorant tool.

jake10684
07-09-2010, 10:24 AM
I dropped into one section yesterday and his name was the most recent post of every single active thread on the page.

The Stray Cat
07-09-2010, 10:31 AM
Yea he posted soemwhere a few weeks ago, something about being a long term member and thought it stupid needing 300 posts, so I guess he's doing it to get BST access. Still dumb, if you're going to invest the time, be practical and useful about it.

Waterboy
07-09-2010, 11:18 AM
G' Morning Fellas! Im not doing much, just figured out how to get internet on my PSP^_^

Yeah ive been noticing him, its annoying me:rant: Ive told him to stop necroposting but he doesnt listen.

russisloud
07-09-2010, 01:14 PM
G' day water boy!

how did you get the interwebs to fit in your psp

Waterboy
07-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Hey Russ!

The PSP is wifi compatible, so anywhere where there is free wifi you can get internet. Like coffe shops etc. Heres an ad on how to get it:

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Internet-on-Your-Psp-(Easy-Version)

Do you have a PSP?

THE_JOKER
07-09-2010, 01:33 PM
TIP OF THE DAY:

When changing a light bulb, be sure to stand in a bowl of cold water while doing so.

END OF TIPS.

Disclaimer- I hold no responsibility for the outcome of this tip.

russisloud
07-09-2010, 01:34 PM
I've been thinking about getting one, but it'd be one more thing that i really don't need. i use my ps3 allot anyways. if i did allot of traveling it would be great to have, but i don't.

russisloud
07-09-2010, 01:37 PM
TIP OF THE DAY:

When changing a light bulb, be sure to stand in a bowl of cold water while doing so.

END OF TIPS.

Disclaimer- I hold no responsibility for the outcome of this tip.

should i have the light on or off??

THE_JOKER
07-09-2010, 01:41 PM
should i have the light on or off??

For best effect, get someone else to rapidly flick the switch on and off. :chug:

Again, i will not be held responsible for the outcome.

THE_JOKER
07-09-2010, 01:42 PM
WB whats with the posting vids of buff black guys?

russisloud
07-09-2010, 01:44 PM
kool, i do have a light buld that needs to be changed

The Stray Cat
07-09-2010, 01:44 PM
What WB is posting pics of his dream man now??:rofl:

THE_JOKER
07-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Was to do with "Old Spice" lol

Waterboy
07-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Ok SO when i talk about man love you jump me but you talk about it yourself?:rolling:

And if you have a PS3 then i dont think you need a psp. Ive been traveling for the last 2 years and its been a lifesaver:lol:

THE_JOKER
07-09-2010, 01:58 PM
i never mentioned the word "Manlove" at all?

Waterboy
07-09-2010, 02:02 PM
Im so sorry Joker. You didnt. But Dream Man, Ed? :rolling:

The Stray Cat
07-09-2010, 02:10 PM
I was just clarifying what the hell you were getting yourself into this time!

Lee
07-09-2010, 02:16 PM
finished from school today, work experience for the next two weeks then the 6weeks break..
best bit, under a year and I'm done with gcse's :nice:

Waterboy
07-09-2010, 02:30 PM
I was just clarifying what the hell you were getting yourself into this time!

:huh::blink:

russisloud
07-09-2010, 02:43 PM
well i have no idea of what your talking about lee, but that sounds like some good news

Waterboy
07-09-2010, 02:44 PM
He said hes done with "geeses":rolling:

THE_JOKER
07-09-2010, 02:45 PM
School kids over here have 2 weeks of unpaid work instead of school, to get the feel for it etc, and every year they get 6weeks off school for the summer.

The Stray Cat
07-09-2010, 03:08 PM
School kids over here have 2 weeks of unpaid work instead of school, to get the feel for it etc, and every year they get 6weeks off school for the summer.

What a great idea!

Lee
07-09-2010, 03:08 PM
gcse's are a form of exam over here. ive done 4 so far, all science and i have the rest next year. then its a case of going to 6th form/college and uni from there.
my work experience is awesome tho. 1 week in a model r/c shop, the other working at land rover solihull.
awww jeah :lol:

pardonmyn00b
07-09-2010, 03:15 PM
1 week in a model r/c shop, the other working at land rover solihull.
awww jeah :lol:

Sounds rough, good luck:rolling:

The Stray Cat
07-09-2010, 03:21 PM
Do you get to choose the work locations, cuz if it was up to me it'd be mandatory for every kid in America to work a few weeks in the food service industry, a few weeks doing garbage pick up, a bit working retail, few weeks laying concrete, and some time doing some farming.

Lee
07-09-2010, 03:25 PM
depends what school you go to... some schools dont do it, some do but opperate on 'you get what your given' sorta deal, some schools give you the option then apply for you on your behalf, and then my school says do what you like, heres the dates sort it all out yourself. as long as theyre happy its a safe enviroment its usually all cool.
its good, gets you an idea of what getting a job is like, my landrover placement required forms filling in and i know there were alot of other people applied so im pleased i got in :nice:

Oggy
07-09-2010, 04:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGI52iiIcxg&feature=related

pardonmyn00b
07-09-2010, 04:45 PM
:huh:

Oggy
07-09-2010, 04:52 PM
you never seen that simpsons version before :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Waterboy
07-09-2010, 06:06 PM
hey guys im writing on my psp :nice:

Waterboy
07-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Now im not:lol: But man it takes a while to write a sentance...

pardonmyn00b
07-09-2010, 06:33 PM
you never seen that simpsons version before :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:lol: Nope!

Speedy Brownie
07-09-2010, 07:29 PM
Finally the official start of the monsoon season in arizona is here :excited:

Ragnarok
07-09-2010, 07:33 PM
For best effect, get someone else to rapidly flick the switch on and off. :chug:

Again, i will not be held responsible for the outcome.

That's called Combat Home Maintenance. :nice:

Scalerlover
07-09-2010, 07:37 PM
Hey Rag, something we can do about this ?

Anyone else notice this turd nugget has posted over 115 times in the last 2-3 days ?

Really starting to annoy me, bunch of old threads...... :wacko:

http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/member.php?u=3847

Ragnarok
07-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Hey Rag, something we can do about this ?

Nice ban. :nice:

Ragnarok
07-09-2010, 07:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v5lSIYPpGE

russisloud
07-09-2010, 07:55 PM
crickets in a 'bacon & cheese' flavor

Waterboy
07-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Finally the official start of the monsoon season in arizona is here :excited:

Nice:excited: Time to go tubing down the wash:D

pardonmyn00b
07-09-2010, 09:12 PM
So I guess I'm becoming a vendor. It's a small price to pay for failure. :o I'll give some crap away once it's official.

Scalerlover
07-09-2010, 09:13 PM
So I guess I'm becoming a vendor. It's a small price to pay for failure. :o I'll give some crap away once it's official.

Whatcha makin ?

pardonmyn00b
07-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Whatcha makin ?

Probably everything but profit. :lol:

But seriously, just some accessories and custom bodies. I've done some stuff for folks already, now I'm becoming "official".

Waterboy
07-09-2010, 09:17 PM
BOMB THE WHALES JERRY CANS!!!:excited:

thats cool n00b, your definetly giving some to your best bud waterboy.

What kind of bodies?

Scalerlover
07-09-2010, 09:18 PM
Gotcha :chug:

pardonmyn00b
07-09-2010, 09:23 PM
BOMB THE WHALES JERRY CANS!!!:excited:

thats cool n00b, your definetly giving some to your best bud waterboy.

What kind of bodies?

Stupid whales..

I don't know, whatever bodies dudes want. There are a lot of bodies I want to make, but not actually use. Make some, sell some. Get requests, make some bodies, eat pizza, make some accessories, go to bed. I've got it all figured out.

Waterboy
07-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Sounds good. In the meantime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CljRc4bN8Ts&feature=related

pardonmyn00b
07-09-2010, 09:55 PM
That's a good way to ruin a banana and your usb cable

russisloud
07-09-2010, 11:58 PM
:bacondance:

Spoon37
07-10-2010, 04:35 AM
hmm good plan! we have the banana's!

I dont have a PSP though :(

pardonmyn00b
07-10-2010, 04:55 AM
Perhaps you have an orange and an iPod. I think you can charge any device with fruit.

THE_JOKER
07-10-2010, 04:57 AM
Gonna have a go at recharging my banana by sticking it in the plug socket, be right back.....

Spoon37
07-10-2010, 04:58 AM
Gonna have a go at recharging my banana by sticking it in the plug socket, be right back.....

Dont be silly...

Banana's require DC.... :lolbeat:

pardonmyn00b
07-10-2010, 04:59 AM

Ok, you do that and tell us how it works^_^

THE_JOKER
07-10-2010, 05:10 AM
Turns out, banana's aren't rechargable...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3453/3815551117_cf8c21ab01.jpg

sk8te-penguin
07-10-2010, 05:21 AM
I lol'd

Oggy
07-10-2010, 06:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cReHCdLBB5Y&feature=related

Oggy
07-10-2010, 06:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMoRyQNk-fQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgEIGx0JKL8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN-TGhjIy9g&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=927VGS4jOic&feature=related

Oggy
07-10-2010, 06:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGmeWcM4DqQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp5v8IWhrFU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFqTd-CEjHM&feature=related

THE_JOKER
07-10-2010, 06:50 AM
Message for Rock.

Message 1...

Hey Rock!, hows the father daughter time going? hope your having a coolio time bud :chug:

Beep.

End of messages.

pardonmyn00b
07-10-2010, 07:40 AM
I have seen those ones oggy:bacondance:

..most of em

Oggy
07-10-2010, 08:19 AM
just wanted to share em with everyone mate :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Ragnarok
07-10-2010, 11:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67EVcxw1bCQ

Waterboy
07-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Have you guys checked out the "Thank you Scale4x4" thread? Definetly worth commenting.

Message for Joker:

Message Uno.

Hola Joker! ¿Cómo estás? Cómos el clima en el Reino Unido? Adiós ahora, tienen que cargar en mi sandía.

Booeep. End of Message.

Ragnarok
07-10-2010, 11:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g2khjzOR64

Oggy
07-10-2010, 12:07 PM
:cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

http://www.universal-salvage.co.uk/c2/individualLot.html?lotId=13268540&searchType=onSaleNow

Spoon37
07-10-2010, 12:38 PM
Hmm cool vids - I like the Tiesto vs diplo one even though the guy in the vid looks worryingly like my nerdy next door neighbour(my neighbours hair is not so white though) :blink:

the gnomes vs sylvannas is quite cool though - funny that you can actually do that with enough people. I gather at one point some players actually arranged it the other way round on a massive scale, rolling lvl 1 undeads and executing simultaneuous "zombie" raids of all the Alliance cities in the game (at that time Ironforge/Stormwind/Darnassus).

hmm that TVR tuscans seen better days though Oggy...still it'd polish out I'm sure... :lol:

Oggy
07-10-2010, 12:56 PM
YAY, i just got my site back up and running, it's been off line for a week since someone hacked it.

whoever did it wants :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Oggy
07-10-2010, 12:57 PM
hmm that TVR tuscans seen better days though Oggy...still it'd polish out I'm sure... :lol:

i've m.o.t.'d worse :lolbeat: :lolbeat:

THE_JOKER
07-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Have you guys checked out the "Thank you Scale4x4" thread? Definetly worth commenting.

Message for Joker:

Message Uno.

Hola Joker! ¿Cómo estás? Cómos el clima en el Reino Unido? Adiós ahora, tienen que cargar en mi sandía.

Booeep. End of Message.

Im good thanks, the weather is hot, an be carefull charging your watermelon.

The Stray Cat
07-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Message For Joker:

Doing good brother, thanks for asking! We have been having a good time. How you doing?

Noob awesome on becoming a vendor bud! Good luck.

Sweet that Snowman meathead got his arse banned!

THE_JOKER
07-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Im good ta Rock, glad to hear all is going well bud! :chug:

The Stray Cat
07-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Finally cooled down to 78 degrees today with low humidity and a nice breeze. The last seven days has been 90-100 with high humidity, couldn't even breathe.

Ragnarok
07-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Sweet that Snowman meathead got his arse banned!
You're welcome. :angel:

Waterboy
07-10-2010, 04:38 PM
Im good thanks, the weather is hot, an be carefull charging your watermelon.

:rolling: :lol: thanks joker ill be careful

pardonmyn00b
07-10-2010, 06:45 PM
I went to my nieces Hello Kitty birthday party. It was very...pink...The cake was good though.

Ragnarok
07-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Prime's got his trailer in TF3? :blink:

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2010/07/day-1-of-transformers-3-chicago.html

Scalerlover
07-10-2010, 07:34 PM
LOL @ the people filming.
"Oh My Gosh,.. How did it take that turn that fast ?!?"

pardonmyn00b
07-10-2010, 08:26 PM
2,000st post! http://emoticons4u.com/happy/050.gifhttp://emoticons4u.com/happy/050.gifhttp://emoticons4u.com/happy/050.gifhttp://emoticons4u.com/happy/050.gifhttp://emoticons4u.com/happy/050.gifhttp://emoticons4u.com/happy/050.gifhttp://emoticons4u.com/happy/050.gifhttp://emoticons4u.com/happy/050.gifhttp://emoticons4u.com/happy/050.gifhttp://emoticons4u.com/happy/1146.gifhttp://emoticons4u.com/happy/1146.gifhttp://emoticons4u.com/happy/1146.gifhttp://emoticons4u.com/happy/1146.gifhttp://emoticons4u.com/happy/1146.gifhttp://emoticons4u.com/happy/1146.gif

The Stray Cat
07-10-2010, 08:52 PM
OP looks awesome with his trailer, do you think they will have it transform, or will they haul KITT in there?:lolbeat:

MojaveMonster
07-10-2010, 09:40 PM

Looks like the Doc switched out his Jerital with some good E

Ragnarok
07-10-2010, 09:47 PM
OP looks awesome with his trailer, do you think they will have it transform, or will they haul KITT in there?:lolbeat:
Or KARR. Peter Cullen did his voice, too. Well, maybe not, 'cause KARR was a bad guy. I'm sure they've gotta do something with that trailer because it just can't recede into the background to disappear into the ether like it did on the TV show. Maybe it will be his own "most-powered-up-super-hyper-dash" extra body parts like the ones that Jetfire suppiled at the end of RTFM.

Looks like the Doc switched out his Jerital with some good E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc :hyper:

The Stray Cat
07-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Maybe, OP will doze off while driving a little red race car will fall off the back and end up in some town thatt time forgot!:lolbeat: That would be sweet! I seen a coupl of shot of the new girl driving a silver mustang, I'm wondering if it will be tranforming too

Ragnarok
07-10-2010, 09:58 PM
You know, I dig chicks as much as any guy, but Megan's replacement doesn't do anything for me. I'd rather stare at that Mustang. :drool:

The Stray Cat
07-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Yea the new girl is not all that but maybe if we are lucky she'll be able to act!

Ragnarok
07-10-2010, 10:07 PM
Dunno. Her previous job description was ambulatory medium to which over-priced bedroom apparel had been applied.

The Stray Cat
07-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Well anything, I'd rather see Betty White, is better than Meagan Fox.

MojaveMonster
07-10-2010, 10:34 PM
Rag-
Interesting. THC spider...what, are you serious. Continue. What, restraining order, crack spider? Oooooh you trickster

Ragnarok
07-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Well anything, I'd rather see Betty White, is better than Meagan Fox.
What's pathetic is I can't think of any actresses in the current 18- to 30-year-old generation that have any real acting ability. They're either some flavor of the month "tween fad" diva or simply another mammary gland delivery mechanism.

Rag-
Interesting. THC spider...what, are you serious. Continue. What, restraining order, crack spider? Oooooh you trickster

In all seriousness, the Orb Weavers used in the video are actually kind of fun to watch. Two years in a row we had a big female take up residence in the doorway of our back door. (I doubt it was the same one - I don't know what the life expectancy of a spider of that kind is, but I suspect it's short, so my money's on a different spider each year.) One year its web was becoming a hinderance, so my dad relocated her on a tree about ten feet away. A few days later she was back in her corner in the doorway, spinning away. :lol:

russisloud
07-11-2010, 10:12 AM
:birthday: raggy

THE_JOKER
07-11-2010, 10:42 AM
??? he has 2 a year?

Im having 5 xmas's then lol.

THE_JOKER
07-11-2010, 10:50 AM
FIRST AID TIP OF THE DAY:

Upon discovering you have a nose bleed, immediately apply a tourniquet to the throat.

END OF TIPS.

Disclaimer- again i will not be held responsible for the outcome of this tip.

Ragnarok
07-11-2010, 12:43 PM
:birthday: raggy

:blink: Thanks, but mah burfday was almost a full two months ago.

pardonmyn00b
07-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Joker, are you a doctor? You have such helpful tips!

Speedy Brownie
07-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Joker is sooooooo helpful :nice: His tips have really helped me out :lol:

Ragnarok
07-11-2010, 01:29 PM

THE_JOKER
07-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Oh im full of usefull tips :chug:

:lol: @ Rag, how does it feel by the way?? getting older twice as fast as the rest of us? lol

Bullitt
07-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Just got back from taking the boys to see despicable me. Two words...pretty despicable.

Harry

THE_JOKER
07-11-2010, 02:24 PM
Nice review lol.

Ragnarok
07-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Oh im full of usefull tips :chug:

:lol: @ Rag, how does it feel by the way?? getting older twice as fast as the rest of us? lol
I still don't get where my birthday is being listed again. :thinking: Sir Russ of Loudingham mentioned it and I looked to see if it was on the main paige again and it wasn't. :confused:

THE_JOKER
07-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Dont know mate, maybe a delayed reaction.....very delayed? lol.

EDIT: whats with the weight regime on pause?

MojaveMonster
07-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Heart broken-

Just got back from house hunting. Found a beautiful spacious home with my own rock garden out back. Unfortunatelly it's right next door to dumpy apartments and tagging all over the rocks. Plus someone put a rock through one of the windows. This house really needs to be down the road a little. Oh well, maybe next week will bring something.

pardonmyn00b
07-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Just got back from taking the boys to see despicable me. Two words...pretty despicable.

Harry

Lol, bad huh? I was expecting that.

Waterboy
07-11-2010, 03:42 PM
Ah last night was awesome!

Went to my first RC race, so much fun. They has the Slash and Slash4x4's race, then the Losi Dirt oval car. :drool: Those things fly! They all had a castle creations combo in them and one was running 3s with HB rovers in the back, popping wheelies like crazy! So ofcourse i had to water the course to live up to my name, and ran a full 3 battery packs. Life is good:chug:

Hows everyones day been?

Bullitt
07-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Lol, bad huh? I was expecting that.

They tried way too hard and failed. The little yellow guys were almost an equal to the main character, but you don't understand a word they say.

MojaveMonster
07-11-2010, 04:49 PM
They tried way too hard and failed. The little yellow guys were almost an equal to the main character, but you don't understand a word they say.

I heard there is an ap for the iPhone or something that's suppose to translate I guess. Or you could play a little game and ad-lib profanities. Maybe make the movie a little better. hehe

Waterboy
07-11-2010, 05:12 PM
I heard there is an ap for the iPhone or something that's suppose to translate I guess. Or you could play a little game and ad-lib profanities. Maybe make the movie a little better. hehe

thats what i do:lol: Like on date night, you just find 2 people talkin and ad lib the words thaty theyre saying:D:rolling:

sk8te-penguin
07-11-2010, 05:30 PM
sk8te's random update: Jero is finished!!! (paint-wise)

Ragnarok
07-11-2010, 05:53 PM

None of that surprises me. I wasn't a fan of these guys' last stuff either (the Ice Age series). :lol:

russisloud
07-11-2010, 06:19 PM
I still don't get where my birthday is being listed again. :thinking: Sir Russ of Loudingham mentioned it and I looked to see if it was on the main paige again and it wasn't. :confused:

i just didn't want you to feel left out today :wacko:

pardonmyn00b
07-11-2010, 06:22 PM
All these animated movies are the same to me

pardonmyn00b
07-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Oh yeah, I did a little interior decorating today. I'm about half way done with unpacking my Simpsons stuff, :lol:. Couple more boxes to go!

I put a strip of cork in between the carded figures and the wall so they don't stick to the paint.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4076/4784942890_61435f5523.jpg

And one random Family Guy character.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4140/4784315117_c53aee96a6.jpg

Going to need a couple more shelves!
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4114/4784318679_feb1074bf4.jpg

Waterboy
07-11-2010, 06:28 PM
looks good n00b! Youve got alot of stuff:lol:

pardonmyn00b
07-11-2010, 06:32 PM
I have a couple things...

russisloud
07-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Among the Abipone people of Paraguay, individuals who abstain from alcohol are thought to be "cowardly, degenerate and stupid."

Bullitt
07-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Noob... You don't have a life-size cutout of Marge do you?

Harry

Waterboy
07-11-2010, 08:42 PM

Harry

hope not:lolbeat:

russisloud
07-11-2010, 08:46 PM
:blush:

Waterboy
07-11-2010, 08:53 PM
what are you saying russ,

you do?:rolling:

The Stray Cat
07-11-2010, 11:36 PM
Noob doesn't have a life size cut out of Marge, he has 1:1 scale blow up "toy" of her, with life like hair and a kung fu grip!<_<

Oggy
07-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Noob doesn't have a life size cut out of Marge, he has 1:1 scale blow up "toy" of her, with life like hair and a kung fu grip!<_<

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

THE_JOKER
07-12-2010, 02:25 AM
Inflatable Marge?????? why wasnt i informed?

Noob, why is brian from "Family Guy" in there with homer? lol shouldnt you have that brown dog in there?

Anyway, real cool room bud, i like bright colors myself.

pardonmyn00b
07-12-2010, 06:13 AM
Among the Abipone people of Paraguay, individuals who abstain from alcohol are thought to be "cowardly, degenerate and stupid."
I may be stupid but I ain't no cowardly degenerate!

Harry
I wish!

I also wish I had that, next best thing is my Playboy with her in it.

Inflatable Marge?????? why wasnt i informed?

Noob, why is brian from "Family Guy" in there with homer? lol shouldnt you have that brown dog in there?

Anyway, real cool room bud, i like bright colors myself.
Santa's Little Helper AKA Santos L. Halper. Brian was a gift from a chick, actually so was the Homer. I'm easy to buy presents for, just get me some toys or anything Simpsons. By the time I'm done there won't be much bare wall, why'd I even paint it?:wacko:

sk8te-penguin
07-12-2010, 06:35 AM
Sorry to break you away from your Simpsons talk.. but I would really appreciate it if you electrical pro's could help me with this issue..
http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=52140

Many thanks in advance for those that can help :chug:

Spoon37
07-12-2010, 08:47 AM
dunno if I've really helped, but I did reply :nice:

still could have been worse I could have just said...nah its borked! :blink:

sk8te-penguin
07-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Yeahh I think it is FUBAR'd

Waterboy
07-12-2010, 10:21 AM
I cant help.

I may be an idiot, but im not stupid.

Bullitt
07-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Carnage from the weekend. Jackson(5) was at the wheel, wide open in reverse. He caught the grass while the COE was on the sidewalk and was attempting to make a turn. I did not cry, yell, or scream. I just enjoyed the moment. He really wants to take the Hilux out next.
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k164/harrybullitt/stuff/5e2e1944.jpg

Harry

Waterboy
07-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Atleast it wasnt anything too major!:)

Oggy
07-12-2010, 12:56 PM
harry, looks like you built it strong, very minor damage for what sounds like a hard hit

Bullitt
07-12-2010, 01:15 PM
I took out the 4:1 reduction unit in it, so it moves at a pretty good clip. Actually, if you ever saw the video of her, she had a 45T with the disruptor transmission. I pulled out the 45T and put it in the Hilux. I took the silver can motor and 4:1 reduction unit out of the Hilux and added it to the COE. After a very short run in the attic, I removed the 4:1 unit and now I am running a straight silver can motor and Disruptor. It moves quick enough to keep the boys amused, and slow enough that they will not tear it up...hopefully.

Thanks Og,
I was hoping I would not have major damage. I am just happy he did not hit the mailbox post. That would be very, very bad.

Harry

Ragnarok
07-12-2010, 11:38 PM
OH MY GOSH! I am so flipping burned out!!! I'm so tired I can't sleep! <_<

BTW, glad to see the damage was minimal, Harry.

Bullitt
07-12-2010, 11:46 PM
Me too Rag. If the fender came off, I would have cried for sure.

Harry