PDA

View Full Version : JK bumper

neillarson
03-05-2011, 10:11 AM
I am building a JK Bruiser for a TTC and need either a design or a bumper to buy. Looking for front and rear tube for an scx10.

I would like a Front with a small grill guard hoop and winch mount with braces going to a small stinger with an integral skid.

For the rear I was thinking a double tube with some sort of middle plate with a solid ring for a tow point for the sled.

Any body have any ideas, pics, drawings or bumpers, I souls appreciate the help.

krawlRC
03-05-2011, 12:39 PM
:google: :google: :google: :google: :google: :google:

there are thousands of pics of hundreds of bumper styles available if you just put a little effort into looking.

neillarson
03-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Wow your right, I should look through thousands of pics of of JKbumpers to find the 1 or 2% that do what I posted I was looking for. That was why I listed detail on what I want. Thanks for the fantastic input.

krawlRC
03-05-2011, 02:30 PM
why actually, yes you should. The best way for you to find what YOU want, is to look at whats out there and be able to say ''hey i like that one''. since YOU are the only who will know if its what you are looking for or not.

based on your reply to me,sounds as if someone does post a pic and you DONT like it, you're just gonna jump on them as well for not being exactly what you want.

Wow your right, I should look through thousands of pics of of JKbumpers to find the 1 or 2% that do what I posted I was looking for. That was why I listed detail on what I want. Thanks for the fantastic input.

seriously, look at what you replied. (edited obviously, but the intent i took from it): ''why should i put any effort into finding what i like? instead other people should look for pics FOR ME of bumpers, and just post them here since i dont want to be bothered looking myself.'' People are all for helping each other here, but your reply, is just plain silly. Your detailed description narrows it down to, oh, about three quarters of the aftermarket bumpers on the market, something YOU could easily look at yourself. Come on dude, instead of getting hostile, just look whats available and find something that you like.

neillarson
03-05-2011, 02:46 PM
No, if someone posted a pic, they were doing exactly what I asked, making suggestion on types of bumpers.

If you follow RCC at all, I asked the same question there and received exactly what I was looking for from a vendor so it saves me from having to make my own.