Whatever it is it'll have to wait, Number 1 is in dire need of attention!
Pump started getting noisy last wkend, the bearing in this support is toast!
The whole top end here needs a bath! Tear it all down, clean it, shorten wires and mount electronics permanent, I got it working the way I want it to. Got to fit everything better so I can get the hood to sit flush.
Got a mountain of dirt to clear away!
I was hoping to get all the way across with this 6 inch cut before leaving the wall, but the right track went dead, a set screw somewhere in the powertrain lost its grip! I did make a movie crippling it down with one functional track, but I didn't position the lighting correctly & the dark shadows make some it hard to see.
It took nearly an hour to shape shift dirt to do it.