Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Gone But Not Forgotten > KingCobra
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

KingCobra A Compilation of all Tim's builds

Old 07-31-2009, 04:27 PM
Banned

Member Number: 8577
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

Wow..... I have no words. His builds are amazing. He was young as well. Dose anyone know how what happend to him?
Old 08-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Banned

Member Number: 7983

Well unfortunately I never had the privilege to meet or talk this chap. I read thru the posts and it's sad news what happened to him. From his builds I have looked at he looked to be a very talented and creative individual. My blessing and best wishes are with him and his family.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:46 AM

Member Number: 2095
B/S/T Feedback: (1)

I'm glad he stayed positive to the end and I'm sure it helped him be at more paece with himself and God. I know I often worry of my demise and how I will handle it. I'm sure many struggle with inner demons too much to leave this earth peacefully and it must be terrible
Old 09-01-2009, 08:45 PM
Do you ever leave the board?

Member Number: 2443
B/S/T Feedback: (11)

Its sad when you here of a passing of such a great artist,creator and all round good guy. I have drooled over many of his builds,I only wish I could have bought at least one. It would be encased with a plaque with all his details on the shelf as a reminder of one our greatest builders this form as ever had the privilege of knowing,rest in peace my friend and hopefully your up there doing what you love best smiling down upon us...
I don't mean any disrespect by asking this,but what will happen to his builds he left behind,maybe an auction for the family??
Old 09-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Some guy with Crayon's

Member Number: 3667

Man, I have no idea what to say. I heard about this sometime ago and I never knew him or knew of him which makes me feel as if I missed out of these increadable builds and a really kind hearted down to earth guy. I feel just as bad for him and his family and I do for my own when my mom passed away from cancer. I was wondering if anyone has heard from his family since his passing away and have asked how they are getting along. Maybe if they need some help, we as a community even in these hard times can put to gether a little fund raiser to help out. whatever the case may be, I am truely sorry for anyone who leaves us and it really kills me to the quick to see this happen to him. If anyone is still in touch, please express my deepest condolances on this loss
Old 10-13-2009, 12:35 AM
never follow

Member Number: 1352

wow i did not know KC had passed. very sad to hear, hope his family and friends are doing well

RIP
Old 10-28-2009, 05:48 PM

Member Number: 9462

well i have only just found this forum as im just looking to get a scale off roader.

i feel so sorry for kc's family and friends. i have just been thru very similar down turn in my life with my step dad who died of sarcoma last month after spending two years battling it.

kc's work looks incredible and it sounds as tho he was a great character and pal to many on the forum and im sure he is being sorely missed.

during reading his post about his situation i was in tears and still have a lump in my throat now.

i would like to offer my condolences to everyone concerned and wish him all the best in whatever place he may be in now, prob building more heavenly projects still.

Tim REST IN PEACE.

regards Jared
Old 11-17-2009, 04:31 PM

Member Number: 9222

man this guy was talented
Old 11-18-2009, 05:33 PM
I never leave, but my wife did!

Member Number: 4273

you know looking at his stuff again the one thing i see thats the hardest to get right is the fitment and stants thats, the hardest thing to get right on any form of art. i draw for a living and for fun and i will spend hours try to get a figure to stand right and look right. its the same with cars r/c or real, i spent weeks looking at pictures of spring and shock compo's before i bought them for the old protege5 . but he had that gift even the picture taking at the right angle the dude was the man . again r.i.p OG r.i.p !!
Old 11-25-2009, 06:33 AM
Insert Clever Comment

Member Number: 9838

I recently joined this site and have been lurking for some time. I thought this amazing thread would be a good place for my first post.
This is a wonderful tribute to a fantastic builder, and a true master of his craft. I wish I knew him, as some of you did. I feel I have so many questions I want to ask him, and compliments to give, but now will never get the chance. With that said, even though I didnít know him I also feel his lose.
I wish his family, friends, and all the people here who knew him, my condolences and prayers.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:34 AM

Member Number: 4754

Simply amazing builds. I am just getting into scale r/c and I only hope to be as good as this guy someday.
I Read the other thread that explained the situation.
Really hits close to home, I have acid reflux and am looking at eventually needing the same type of surgery to fix my esophagus. I can't imagine going through that. Brings tears to my eyes.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:01 AM

Member Number: 3030

God bless you
Old 03-30-2010, 05:29 PM
°ʇɥƃılɟ pǝʇɹǝʌuı

Member Number: 1018
B/S/T Feedback: (14)

This should be at the top.