Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > R/C Manufacturers/Venders/Retailers > Firgelli Technologies
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Firgelli Technologies Your source for Micro Linear Servos

Old 03-16-2012, 06:59 PM

Member Number: 17036
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default Welcome Coupon - For Scale 4x4 RC Members Only - Extended to April 15th!

Hello,
My name is Ian, and I am with Firgelli Technologies. We design and manufacture our own line of micro linear actuators and are based in Victoria BC Canada.
Our actuators are used by many companies worldwide in imbedded systems. Some of our customers include: NASA, JPL, MIT, Siemens, along with many other technical institutes, universities and research facilities.
Our actuators are also gaining popularity in the RC industry, and we have a line of RC-ready linear actuators that plug right into an RC receiver and can be used just like a servo.
I am an avid RC'er myself, I'm into Quadrocopters right now but I love any and everything RC.
We have decided to try to have more presence in RC, and Scale 4x4 RC seemed like a good place to kick it off. I landed here after doing research into how people in RC actually use our products, and was impressed with the range of applications you guys use them for.
Any questions or concerns, just post it here or send me an email to sales@firgelli.com, I`m always glad to help a fellow RC'er.

As an introduction offer, I have made up a discount coupon for 35% off 1-5 of our L12-R (RC ready) actuators good until the end of March.
BUT
You have to PM me for the discount code. It`s ONLY for Scale 4x4 RC Members and is not offered elsewhere - no reposting or I`ll change the code immediately.
What`s that? You've gone big and need a more powerful L16-S? Got you covered too! The L16`s have a different price (less) so I also have a coupon to save you 20% on 1-5 L16-S series actuators, should you need something 12v and capable of lifting more.
And I would LOVE it if you guys would post pics here showing how you use them.
We order stock from our factory every Friday, so if this offer puts us into backorder on the unit you want, we can have new stock in about 2 weeks.
And yes I check my email even on weekends.

One of our customers did this video showing how he used some of our products:

Ian Greig
Firgelli Technologies
www.firgelli.com

Last edited by Firgelli : 04-02-2012 at 08:27 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:07 PM

Here's a short video I did comparing the speed of the 3 different grearing ratios available in the L12-R, 50:1, 100:1 and 210:1:

Old 03-31-2012, 11:59 PM

Thumbs up Extended until April 15th!

This offer has been extended to April 15th, so you havn't missed out yet!
Old 04-01-2012, 12:13 AM
ʇɥƃılɟ pǝʇɹǝʌuı

Member Number: 1018
B/S/T Feedback: (14)

I'm liking your L6 unit. Size dependent of course, it'd make a nice functional scale hydraulic steering ram.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:15 AM

The L6 is tiny. It's not even as thick as a pen, and half as long. With a lift capactiy of about 1 lb, I don't know if it would work for steering except on a mico model.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:29 AM

The whole Newtons unit of measurement is a little confusing. Newtons are an engineering term and is confusing to most people. Here is a converter that makes it easier to understand the capacity of our units:
http://www.convertunits.com/from/newtons/to/lbs
Old 10-24-2012, 07:19 PM
Posts all the Time'r

Member Number: 12499
B/S/T Feedback: (1)

Ah wish I worked on my projects year round would have seen this earlier. I need too buy about 4 or 5 of these for a project I just bought. LOL some folks got a great deal.

Dallas