Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Scale 4x4 R/C Info > Board info, Suggestions & Questions
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Board info, Suggestions & Questions Check here for updates on the board, or if you have any suggestions, from forum topics to questions, post them here!

Old 05-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Wasting Time'r

Member Number: 14737
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

In my short time on here I can't beleive how many times this subject is brought up. It seems like I've seen so many threads about it. Its not a huge deal when someone honestly may have missed it in the rules, asks about it, and they're a-ok with it. But to get mad and get an attitude about it doesnt make sence to me. Rules are rules.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Gettin rustier by the minute!

Member Number: 12834
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

For crying out loud here's your magic pen!

Also I totally get the 1yr 300 post rule and am slowly getting there. Can't wait for all those cheap parts Ian promised.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Everybody Needs Rock N Roll

Member Number: 4514
B/S/T Feedback: (45)

He got upset because I deleted his wanted thread that he had typed about wanting an SCX10 after he sold his a while ago and was regretting it.

It wasn't personal, I'm just keeping the forum policies, which we all agreed to upon accepting terms and conditions, in line.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Waiting for my free magic pen!!

Member Number: 2692
B/S/T Feedback: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustykaos View Post
For crying out loud here's your magic pen!

Also I totally get the 1yr 300 post rule and am slowly getting there. Can't wait for all those cheap parts Ian promised.
Oh that one will do, do you want my address to post it to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stray Cat View Post
He got upset because I deleted his wanted thread that he had typed about wanting an SCX10 after he sold his a while ago and was regretting it.

It wasn't personal, I'm just keeping the forum policies, which we all agreed to upon accepting terms and conditions, in line.

That's funny, when i accepted these terms and conditions it didn't state anything about 300posts and 1 year wait. I got straight into these awesome cheap parts, bench clear out, getting out sales and all that awesomeness! Where else can you get an R2 Tranny brand new for $15!! Just a fantastic BST section that's for sure!

What a total pain it would be if somehow there was a glitch in the forums codes thus changing the thread starters criteria to 300years and 1 post LULZ