Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Monsters, Scale 4X2, & Non scale R/C > Rock Crawlers
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Rock Crawlers For those Rock crawling, stone sliding, body scratching, articulation crackheads; this place is for you!

Old 05-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Posts all the Time'r

Member Number: 7240
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default question about the axial scx 10

got a quick question about the axial scx 10, i gotta move within the month so money is gonna be tight, but i was going to get into RC tractor pulling but i dont think there's a lot of people around my area they do it.. and not sure if i can afford it as its fairly expensive. im not new to RC's as i have had electrics when i was a kid.i have nitro savage 25 that i have sunk about 2000 bucks into and im building a trailer to haul a friends wheely king rock crawler around because i dont have anything else. i should sell some stuff that im not using, so what are one of these axials worth? i was on axialracing.com and without electronics it was $450.00. im curious if the axial scx10's can tow a trailer.. thanks for any info.
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 05-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Scale what?

Member Number: 2434
B/S/T Feedback: (5)

I picked up mine for $240. 450 might be the MSRP. I'm sure it could tow a trailer with a rig on it, depending how you mount it.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:16 AM
FlatBrokeCustomz

Member Number: 2317
B/S/T Feedback: (11)

I dont know if the drive shafts would hold up,maybe if you baby it while towing
Old 05-06-2009, 09:13 PM
Posts all the Time'r

Member Number: 7240
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

sweet thanks... ya i was thinking like a 7"x16" aluminum trailer..like what whitebone builds.. and since i'd have nothing else to put on it then i'd haul my static models..lol. im building a 11"x18" trailer out of 1/2" steel square tubing to haul behind my nitro savage 25. so i could put a scx10 on that.. hmmm... we'll have to see, there's some stuff i can sell. was thinking about cutting grass on the side for some extra monies.. so hopefully i can afford one soon. oh and also.. what kind of bodies can you get for these things? i saw a video on youtube today of a scx10 that had a reg cab chevy flatdeck on it.. would a late 70's reg cab ford body fit?