Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Monsters, Scale 4X2, & Non scale R/C > Rock Crawlers
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Rock Crawlers For those Rock crawling, stone sliding, body scratching, articulation crackheads; this place is for you!

Old 05-20-2009, 03:24 AM
Three .001 on every moving part.

Member Number: 2344
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by freelife04239 View Post
yea the stalling wass due to a battery not having full charge. I recharged the battery and it was fine I think my old junk charger had a false peak or somthing. I recharged the battery and it was fine . Yea Im happy with how it climes it dose realy good on the steap stuff Ill know for sure when I take it to a good place to crawl. The truck at this point crawles way better than an rtr axial.
Glad to hear it was an easy fix. As for the battery false peaking, I would guess battery maintenance is to blame and not the charger. Those batteries need to be stored with a charge in them, then before using again, fully discharge the pack, then re- charge it to peak capacity. A 4000 mah pack, charged at 5 amps, should peak at around 50 minutes. Also, those batteries get hot charging and discharging. I run a fan on mine to keep the air moving and to try and keep temps in check.
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 05-20-2009, 08:18 PM

Member Number: 7052
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

yea good idea i think ill start running a fan on mine to