Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > In General > Help wanted!
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Help wanted! New to the forum? Start here.

Old 03-05-2010, 02:30 AM
Wasting Time'r

Member Number: 10712
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

But don't you support your "gun buddies" with free work too?

If there's ever Bandits at the gate, I want Matt Damon with a rifle, not Brian Kinwald with an RC car, coming to help...

Well, I'm back in this saddle, Wifey's Daddy died, so I had to go upstate to help with a few things for a few days. An immediate project, is a drum magazine, designed for a German MP40 Submachinegun...OK, it's an airsoft version.
Since none ever existed, I've got an easy draw job ahead on that.
I've stripped the axles off MegaWilly, gave the mondo tire set to Wifey for HER RC car, and have started building a BIG MACK AC C-Cab truck. 2WD to start, but tandem setups are on my mind...

Speaking of RedWilly, his bodywork got completely destroyed by one happy little kid She let play with it. I had an HOT 11volt LiPo in it, so he's gonna be an RC nut for life! I should have filmed the thing for Youtube, as I'm telling him to keep going as he literally smacks it into everything (he was 7, and had never, ever, driven an RC before), bits and pieces coming off front, back, right and left...I'll take pics of the carnage in the morning.
I've always considered the Tamiya WildWilly2 BODY to be Immortal, and I'm here to tell you, he bleeds. The thing is DUSTED, I won't even attempt to save it.

Got to get back on the fire engine stuff, got one of my M2HB' on ebay, and once it's gone, I'll go buy another truckload of fresh ABS sheet to play with. ROBOTS are also on my mind, and maybe a BOAT or two..

Hmmm...

Last edited by killbucket : 03-05-2010 at 02:43 AM.
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!