Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > In General > General R/C Banter > Scale 4x4 R/C Competitions and Gatherings
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Scale 4x4 R/C Competitions and Gatherings Official Competitions and get togethers


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #226  
Old 07-23-2009, 07:27 PM
promatchrcr promatchrcr is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3
Member Number: 6926
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

We are still camping through the weekend and will be getting there Friday afternoon. We are planning to be spectators and messing with our Losi's. If your camping come by and say hi, we will be in white pull behind camper; more than likely kicked back with a cooler full brews.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
  #227  
Old 07-23-2009, 08:41 PM
truckerbuddy2's Avatar
truckerbuddy2 truckerbuddy2 is offline
Home of the XC Retirement Community
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 4,224
Member Number: 881
B/S/T Feedback: (20)
Default

I think im just about ready. Got the rc's loaded, but forgot to fix something on one of em, so thats something to do friday night for sure. Other than that, good to go. Looking foward to meetin yall and havin some fun.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 07-23-2009, 08:45 PM
Max Power's Avatar
Max Power Max Power is offline
Everything I own is dusty
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: 60 miles south of STL
Posts: 1,582
Member Number: 464
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

Yall have fun, aint gonna make it this time around, to many bills this month for long distance travel.

Maybe next time.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 07-23-2009, 10:03 PM
LastClodStanding's Avatar
LastClodStanding LastClodStanding is offline
Admin - Founder of Minions for LCS (are you with me or against me?)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Fitzgerald, GA
Posts: 2,634
Member Number: 19
B/S/T Feedback: (1)
Default

God why do I always wait until the last minute.
__________________
"Good, bad, ...Im the guy with the gun" Bruce Campbell in Army of Darkness

"Yeah, I would give myself plenty of work...but me paying myself isnt a good thing. I would hate to give me a line of credit on any work I or me may be doing for myself ..... wait I'm confusing myself."

1st Place in 2010 Scale Summer Comp in 1.9 WW and CCO1 classes.
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 07-23-2009, 11:01 PM
DixieScaler's Avatar
DixieScaler DixieScaler is offline
midlifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 1,180
Member Number: 4424
B/S/T Feedback: (3)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastClodStanding View Post
God why do I always wait until the last minute.
Maybe it's not quite as bad as a guy who I used to race touring cars with- he stayed up in his motel room the night before a race building his car from a kit! then raced it the next day!
__________________

"I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!"
Reply With Quote
  #231  
Old 07-23-2009, 11:22 PM
ColberZ's Avatar
ColberZ ColberZ is offline
I never leave, but my wife did!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Atlanta Georgia
Posts: 2,176
Member Number: 2141
B/S/T Feedback: (4)
Default

shoot i havent even talked to salmonface if we are still going or not
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:24 AM
RolandRockshop's Avatar
RolandRockshop RolandRockshop is offline
buildn a scale armada!
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ark
Posts: 419
Member Number: 3210
B/S/T Feedback: (17)
Default

whats the possibility of rain??
from the looks of it,we are probably gonna be getn wet sun.
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:43 AM
Brandon81's Avatar
Brandon81 Brandon81 is offline
Wasting Time'r
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Alabama
Posts: 235
Member Number: 3488
B/S/T Feedback: (5)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiredunlmtd View Post
whats the possibility of rain??
from the looks of it,we are probably gonna be getn wet sun.
I just checked the weather forcast and it said 30% chance of rain. So that means 70% chance we will be dry
__________________
Sharks have a week dedicated to him. He is...the most interesting man in the world.
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 07-24-2009, 11:48 AM
RolandRockshop's Avatar
RolandRockshop RolandRockshop is offline
buildn a scale armada!
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ark
Posts: 419
Member Number: 3210
B/S/T Feedback: (17)
Default

i like your forecast betr than mine!!
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 07-24-2009, 12:18 PM
RolandRockshop's Avatar
RolandRockshop RolandRockshop is offline
buildn a scale armada!
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ark
Posts: 419
Member Number: 3210
B/S/T Feedback: (17)
Default

anyone need anything from the hobbyshop before i leave out??
i leave @3pm.
lmk
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 07-24-2009, 02:08 PM
ColberZ's Avatar
ColberZ ColberZ is offline
I never leave, but my wife did!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Atlanta Georgia
Posts: 2,176
Member Number: 2141
B/S/T Feedback: (4)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiredunlmtd View Post
anyone need anything from the hobbyshop before i leave out??
i leave @3pm.
lmk
Damn! I need a motor!

anyone have one I could pop a few bucks in your hand for? Im actually riding out with Creepy Rob, I dont know what happened to salmonfacesalad
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 07-24-2009, 02:10 PM
RolandRockshop's Avatar
RolandRockshop RolandRockshop is offline
buildn a scale armada!
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ark
Posts: 419
Member Number: 3210
B/S/T Feedback: (17)
Default

i got a 27t motor for a spare,you can use.
im out!!
see ya @midnight!
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 07-24-2009, 02:14 PM
ColberZ's Avatar
ColberZ ColberZ is offline
I never leave, but my wife did!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Atlanta Georgia
Posts: 2,176
Member Number: 2141
B/S/T Feedback: (4)
Default

Well, Im only going to be there sunday. So if your still there, I appreatiate it and I will seeya there!

EDIT: Crap, what connectors are on that motor?
__________________

Last edited by ColberZ : 07-24-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 07-24-2009, 03:24 PM
ColberZ's Avatar
ColberZ ColberZ is offline
I never leave, but my wife did!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Atlanta Georgia
Posts: 2,176
Member Number: 2141
B/S/T Feedback: (4)
Default

Wow, change in plan. I WILL be there tomorrow, and leaving, then comming back sunday

EDIT: The linky for the directions are not working for me, could I get another link?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 07-24-2009, 03:55 PM
constantmotion's Avatar
constantmotion constantmotion is offline
Wasting Time'r
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 266
Member Number: 2725
B/S/T Feedback: (2)
Default

I got on 27T Silver can too w/stock bullet connectors.

Maybe this link will work for ya.....http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...9&ie=UTF8&z=16

Truckerbuddy2 and I are a out 50 miles out from Centre......
__________________
ARKLAMISS RCC
Reply With Quote


Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, Scale 4x4 R/C