Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Scale 4x4 R/C Trux! > Agricultural and Industrial Equipment
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Agricultural and Industrial Equipment A place for your agricultural, industrial, and other heavy equipment builds!

Old 05-30-2019, 12:09 AM
JOE

Member Number: 1683
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

Got my farming all done by Monday, been spending the last couple days tinkering in the shop on my side dump trl, trying to figure out placement of Actuonix actuator.

This Clinometer app that a friend showed me yrs ago is quite handy for tasks like this to know what my dump angle is... I want to be at least 34 degrees for any wet dirt to completely empty out.

Right side frame rail was in the way & I shortened my temporary lower mount a half inch too, now I think I got it where I want it... time to mill some lower mounts to weld in place.

This is at 34*, 62.5% stroke on the actuator & still have some box sticking out past the tires.

Full 100% stroke @ 50mm is 56*.

Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 06-09-2019, 09:20 AM
JOE

Hauling pea gravel inside for future use to lay down 1/4" layer on recently soaked clay to keep the tracks clay mud free

Old 06-09-2019, 09:36 AM
JOE

I visited RC Sparks Studio last weekend to participate (somewhat) on the Youtube Gold mine site.

My younger brother lives in Calgary, so I visited him Sat night & Sunday, then stopped in Monday morning for another visit with RC Sparks to do a tutorial on my two trucking.