Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > In General > Scale 4x4 R/C Official Regional Clubs > London Scale Trail Runners
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Old 05-17-2018, 03:22 AM

Member Number: 26665
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default New to London (Introduction)

Hi guys,

My name is Felipe, I just moved in to London, from Brazil.

I am passionate to 4x4 RC scale trucks and own a RC4WD Mojave truck which I brought with me.

I am looking for some friends and a place to ride it near from my location, where's East London E16, near from the docks (Gallions Reach DLR station).

I would like very much to join you guys in a fun day and do some trails with my truck.

Any suggestion or event on the following weekends?

Thanks!

Felipe
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 05-19-2018, 08:02 AM
LSTR

Member Number: 14525
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

Hi Felipe, welcome to the group, we meet the last Sunday of each month at a site around the M25, dates and whether it is a competition or fun day are posted in the calendar thread.
the venue for each months get together are posted in the first week of same month,
June will be a fun day, so trail driving and other activities no formal competition. this is likely to be to be near Woking in Surrey, formal information will be posted next week.
July will be a competition in the from of a trial, in the 3 classes we run, all info. on the classes and points etc. are in the sticky threads above, however we are an informal group so just turn up on the day and you will get plenty of help. We plan to run this in Hatfield

If you want to meet up with some of the guys on other dates or with other groups, just post up on LSTR facebook page and ask around on comp days.

Another thing that might be of interest is a National event run by Brian Parker as a G6 trail event next weekend in Derbyshire at Bracken Rock, can find info on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/283733735170718/

Lots of like minded people driving over 3 days, also many of LSTR guys as well.