Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > R/C Manufacturers/Venders/Retailers > Rogue Element Components
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Rogue Element Components Fine Custom and Limited-Edition Machine Work

View Poll Results: What 3rd color option would be wanted?
Blue 4 36.36%
Green 0 0%
Red 8 72.73%
Other 1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2019, 01:17 PM
'One cannot steal that which is freely given' - Trini2DBone

Member Number: 13990
B/S/T Feedback: (7)

Shoot! Good thing I never got meself a Clod! I woulda been out a coupla sets now that he’s gone...hard luck guys !
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 02-28-2019, 02:05 PM
I WILL Hijack & De-Rail your thread into uselessness!

Member Number: 128
B/S/T Feedback: (6)

My name is Duff Inger, attorney for Mr. Cazan's estate. There was a provision in his will should he disappear or otherwise be unable to complete his present project: He wished to convey his deep condolences for spending all the deposit money and furthermore wished to have stated, to all concerned and for the record, the following: "Bummer!" This completes the clause he dictated for this subject in its entirety.

I must now attend to his final wish that all cars of the RC type be contributed to the Smithsonian Institute, the better that his great works be appreciated for posterity, as well as the disbursement of some $82 from the deposits that he, somehow, did not manage to spend in time. Yours, Mr. Duff Inger, Esq.
Attached Images

Old 02-28-2019, 07:27 PM
Old Time'r

Member Number: 170

crap, now i need to contact my lawyers..

Kickem, Hardigan, and Indagroin

what!! they're not??
Old 03-01-2019, 11:04 AM
'One cannot steal that which is freely given' - Trini2DBone

Member Number: 13990

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyranosaur View Post
My name is Duff Inger, attorney for Mr. Cazan's estate. There was a provision in his will should he disappear or otherwise be unable to complete his present project: He wished to convey his deep condolences for spending all the deposit money and furthermore wished to have stated, to all concerned and for the record, the following: "Bummer!" This completes the clause he dictated for this subject in its entirety.

I must now attend to his final wish that all cars of the RC type be contributed to the Smithsonian Institute, the better that his great works be appreciated for posterity, as well as the disbursement of some $82 from the deposits that he, somehow, did not manage to spend in time. Yours, Mr. Duff Inger, Esq.

OH NO ! What the bejeesus did you do to Chris?!! We’ve all known him for years and he’s a real stand up guy!! He’s been known to crawl out of his coffin at least a coupla times and head into the skunkworks just to get a project done...!! No sir Mr Inger!! Somethings afoot ....errm.... afinger...! We all know what you attorneys really look like....

B2E6A140-BAB3-47B7-8B57-9E58D66FEBC5 by Preston Lalan, on Flickr
Old 03-01-2019, 12:43 PM

....Woah! Weird! I'm back! It seems I did the prezact same things wherever I went to, & I disappeared there & ended up back here. I need a drink.

So, back on it today: Last Monday, a large tool ripped a center blank out of the fixture. No biggie, but it went behind the table where I failed to extract it & when it backed up to full Y positive, THIS happened.......Cost me $530.00 for the way cover set, 99.00 for the lunched tool & a REAL crappy day installing it: Just goes to show somebody up there don't like me....Chris REC
Attached Images

Old 03-02-2019, 12:06 PM

Member Number: 26462
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

😳🤔😂
Old 03-02-2019, 03:00 PM
Staring at my shelf of R/C thinking...someday!

Member Number: 299
B/S/T Feedback: (1)

Who buys way covers when hammers are free?
Old 03-02-2019, 09:21 PM

That piece was bent on a compound curve, and holds the seal: A new one was needed & only comes in a full set (Figures.)

Plus, I keep my equipment in 102% good shape- Star rigging stuff up & next thing ya know, it's a piece. Chris REC
Old 03-07-2019, 06:30 PM
Staring at my shelf of R/C thinking...someday!

Member Number: 299
B/S/T Feedback: (1)

Fur shur. Just givin ya chit.

Did you find more or less chips under the covers than expected? I have always found more on every machine I have worked on. The damage packed chips can do! Ugh...
Old 03-08-2019, 10:56 AM

Akshully, there weren't any chips a'tall! A slight oily glaze but that's it- I was amazed too, love me some Haas!

I don't let chips pack up neither: One guy will call you a 'Chip-packer', and the next guy hears it wrong, and the next thing ya know....... Chris REC
Old 04-18-2019, 06:31 PM
Old Time'r

Member Number: 170

just sayin hi, and happy easter....

oh yeah, how's the wheels coming?

what!! they're not??
Old 04-19-2019, 10:57 AM

What's an 'Easter'? Is it a big storm, like a Nor'Easter? Or the holiday where rabbits lay eggs made of chocolate and caramel? The whole thing confuses me.....

I begin actually cutting the centers TODAY! No, Really! Never thought I'd see a day without tubes involved somehow, but these are right in my (And my equipment's) wheelhouse, so will proceed a LOT faster-In fact, everything from here will be faster, nuts (Once I draw some & get you folk's opinion,) remachining, ano....One thing you chaps can count on, I'll NOT be making any more of these in the future so yours will be rare forever, that's a certainty.

I'll be starting with the SST's, which take the longest, and moving on to the nest longest etc. so things will pick up speed instead of....not. BOY will it be nice not using a tool over 1/4" again! Pics will be here, give me a day or two Mates. Chris REC