Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Scale 4x4 R/C Trux! > 1/8, 1/6 and larger scale Trux!
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

1/8, 1/6 and larger scale Trux! Discuss your large scale projects here, 1/8, 1/6 and larger scales. Juggy, TXT, Clod, TF, MF and similar based rigs.

Old 07-13-2017, 06:22 PM
the talkative lurker

Member Number: 3405
B/S/T Feedback: (7)
Default Project : Shaman

hey everybody, yup mister never finish a project has taken on another project. i have looked through to see what everyone elses was doing for a conversion to a trophy truck. this is my take on it. granted someones going to ding me on the fact that i am using polystyrene to build the cage, its only for mock up. i already have a 3D printer locked up to scan and make one for the project and hopefully after testing they will have it available on their website.
Make sure to like, follow, and sub on youtube . it will be the best way to see updates.

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 07-13-2017, 06:23 PM
the talkative lurker

Member Number: 3405
B/S/T Feedback: (7)

body number 2 just showed up this week.{ back story, 1st body got suplexed in shipping, it would take a few days to work the kinks out of it to use it, contacted the seller, saw the photos, shipped out another one asap[ i am so impressed with the way it was handled]}
set it on the the yeti xl.... OH BOY..... going to be a undertaking to remold, and trim it to drop on theyeti xl and not look funky, cause thats what i shooting for . too bad JConcepts dont make a 1/6 scale Illuzion - Hi-Flow SCT Body. try to get a video out soon . heat and work been kicking me hard this week