Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Scale 4x4 R/C Trux! > Scale 4x4 R/C's Top Builds
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Scale 4x4 R/C's Top Builds Some of our favorite builds!

Old 08-07-2013, 11:28 AM
Where is the base?

Member Number: 2937
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bent View Post
Ive been following this build since day one and I am glad to see that you are finally able to enjoy it. The craftsman ship is just incredible as is the attn to detail. I mean I cant find the words to describe how this build is because Great Job! just doesnt seem to work at all. However I find my self asking whats next?
Thank you so much for the kind words!

I'm currently working on a 1:27 Monster truck style Field Truck for an Oil/Gas company. It's only the exterior body on a micro losi kit. Not on the same level as this build.

I'm also in the middle of developing a 1:10 Xterra Hardbody, gun cases and guns. The build and video will go up at some point, but I'm so focused when I get into the shop I don't stop to load photos, edit and post just yet. On a crunch schedule.
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 10-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Drive It Like You Stole It

Member Number: 16655

Holy crap, awesome truck. Beautiful build!
Old 04-02-2015, 02:47 PM

Member Number: 23026

nice build looks good
Old 10-22-2015, 02:56 PM

Member Number: 24104

I joined this site after reading about the truck on the website RC Driver Magazine. I was in awe then and even more now.

Quick question that I can hope you will be willing to answer. The magazine said that the camper had a granite counter top. Can I ask how did you make it and is it real granite?
Old 10-22-2015, 11:43 PM
I am the Scale 4x4 R/C Grand PooBah!

Member Number: 11
B/S/T Feedback: (4)

I went throught the notes I took to write the article and while I have several pics to the counter top and sink assembly, I can't tell what it is made from. Hopefully lonnie will stop by and inform us how he did it.

Nate
Old 04-17-2016, 01:31 PM
Where is the base?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx102 View Post
I joined this site after reading about the truck on the website RC Driver Magazine. I was in awe then and even more now.

Quick question that I can hope you will be willing to answer. The magazine said that the camper had a granite counter top. Can I ask how did you make it and is it real granite?
Thanks for joining, sorry I haven't been around to answer questions. Life happens sometimes.

A friend of mine that is a plumber, knew where ER gets there granite. They gave him some tile sized samples. I cut it using a wet diamond blade for the dremel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig p232 View Post
I went throught the notes I took to write the article and while I have several pics to the counter top and sink assembly, I can't tell what it is made from. Hopefully lonnie will stop by and inform us how he did it.

Nate
Thanks Nate! Hope all is well!
Old 09-02-2016, 02:32 AM
Where is the base?

Hello RC'ers! Sorry I haven't been around in a while. Been reading threads for 3 hours trying to see what was happening around here.

I picked up the ER and a Phantom 4, going to make some more videos. Hope to post them up this month. See ya later!