Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > In General > Pigpen of Miscellany
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Pigpen of Miscellany This is the place to discuss anything you like that does not deal with R/C.

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 07:03 PM
Banned

Member Number: 7702
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default need to vent - nice try, Poohead. LULZ!

dont take what im bout to say the wrong way cause im sure most of you will and im gonna get alot of crap for posting it so if you have something negative to say then dont reply please

anyway my ****ing mom thinks its ok for her to take my phone away just cause i read one of her text messages from her little ****ing boyfriend (ill have you know shes married to my dad and has a bf) my dad knows this but he doesnt fell like getting involved so whenever i can i try to get ahold of any info on my moms bf and yes they had a kid together so now i have a half brother that i have to deal with all the time with the annoying crying all night anyways she saw that i read one of her text from her bf and its all like o i love you and **** and im thinkin the whoile time what a scandalas ***** shes married and is still doin **** with this guy and my dad knows nonetheless so not only is she cheating shes continually doing it when my dad thinks she only did it once

so long story short she took my phone for reading her message and she went through my texts to try and find something to use against me and she found nothing hehehehehe so as soon as my dad gets home im gonna tell him averything

sorry i just needed to vent
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 07-24-2009, 07:14 PM
Banned

Member Number: 3176
B/S/T Feedback: (27)

i see this from two standpoints:

1) i understand it bothers you and you dont like it. it is morally wrong for her to be doing it, and odd that your father knows but 'doesnt want to get involved' but anyway, sure it bothers you.

heres the big BUT...
2) she is an adult. she can make that decision to do what she is doing all on her own and doesnt have to answer to you. your father, her husband, yes. but you, no. and you have no right to take her phone and go through it. for any reason.
if my kids went through my personal messages id have thier hides.

so basically i guess, im saying, sorry its happening, but your still wrong for what you did, and her taking your phone away is the least of what should have happened. your father is the one who should be in a huff about it and taking actions, not you.

and you are probably thinking, who the eff is this guy to tell me this? well, you made it public knowledge and left it open to input. im giving you mine. as a parent and an adult. (well thats what they tell me i am anyway.)

btw....is your mom hot?
Old 07-24-2009, 07:16 PM
Banned

im my opinion she ugly but im not 36
Old 07-24-2009, 07:18 PM
Your Friendly LHS Employee

Member Number: 6476
B/S/T Feedback: (22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by talon View Post
btw....is your mom hot?
ROFLMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broke MoFo Member #41
Quote:
Originally Posted by igotit View Post
where did those gay smilies come from.....i want them!
Old 07-24-2009, 07:25 PM
Backyard Boggers Truck Club President

Member Number: 1910
B/S/T Feedback: (38)

How old are you? Wait, was that your mom at the gtg?
Old 07-24-2009, 07:30 PM
Banned

yea and im 15
Old 07-24-2009, 07:40 PM
Varyag og Muspelheim

Member Number: 1018
B/S/T Feedback: (14)

That's seriously ****ed up right there.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:41 PM
Banned

yea tell me about it :c ensor::cen sor:
Old 07-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Everybody Needs Rock N Roll

Member Number: 4514
B/S/T Feedback: (45)

Well Clint is she Hot??

Seriously, as a 36 year old father of four one being a daughter your age, I would have to agree with Talon, you have no right to go through your mother's stuff, for what ever reason, if your dad is laxed about it, then it's his problem not yours. If my 15 yr did that to me her A$$ would be smoked and she might be living on the streets.

I do understand you being upset but it's obvious you do not respect your mother much anyway so I would say **** on it.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:10 PM
are you economically viable????

Member Number: 2335
B/S/T Feedback: (18)

hey life sucks man!!!but ill tell ya this,we all become who we are for various reasons,you may not like the fact that your mom is seeing someone,but,you cant stop it either!!nobody can...what you can do is look forward to your mom still being your mom,and your dad will always be your dad,if your a decent respectable kid then you will not have anything to worry about,people just want to be happy,and that also includes parents...
BROKE MOFO MEMBER #1
Old 07-24-2009, 10:19 PM
Mr. Tire Guy

Member Number: 3012
B/S/T Feedback: (2)

your dad needs to know its still going on. and should leave your mom.
you had no right doing what you did and her punishment is lenient. Given that, you now have information you are bound to tell your dad.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:25 PM
"Water Good When Water Proof"

Member Number: 2341
B/S/T Feedback: (5)

Damn, talk about family feud...have you told your mom.....umm....how to I put this nicely....WTF
Old 07-24-2009, 10:29 PM
are you economically viable????

Member Number: 2335

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantablo View Post
your dad needs to know its still going on. and should leave your mom.
you had no right doing what you did and her punishment is lenient. Given that, you now have information you are bound to tell your dad.
i agree with you pantablo,he should inform his dad(id wanna know!)but the inevitable is gonna happen,just wanted to let this kid know thats its not the end of the world,but,i would also have been p.od if my parents separated when i was young also...
BROKE MOFO MEMBER #1
Old 07-24-2009, 10:43 PM
kame hame haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Member Number: 863

oddly enough I think if I was the parent I would be more upset that this kid just posted this crap up on a public forum... first he snoops then he tells the hole world about it..

your family needs some counseling or they need to part ways. if there staying together for you it is pretty obvious it is not helping.. if your parents wont get counseling you should. if you go to church you should talk to someone there.

get yourself some help..

http://nostr.net/forums/
Old 07-25-2009, 07:55 AM
I WILL Hijack & De-Rail your thread into uselessness!

Member Number: 128
B/S/T Feedback: (6)

You think it gets better from here? At least when you talk about your fing Mom it's accurately descriptive and not name-calling. I feel sorry for the 1/2 brother: He'll have YOU as a relative, a for a Mom & Gawd knows for a Dad. By the way, you do not have the luxury of having a thread where no one with a 'negative' (meaning 'differing') opinion can't reply- You put something out in the big Internet world, you get what you get! If you only want to hear people agree and feel sorry for you, keep it to yourself. I do hope you don't see fit to 'vent' about every episode of teenage anxiety you encounter. Remember, if I refer to you as a 'Dork', it's accurately descriptive & not name-calling. Chris

Closed Thread