Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Scale 4x4 R/C Trux! > Scale 1.9's
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Scale 1.9's Scale trucks that use 1.9" tires. Discuss your XC and similar type trucks.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-14-2010, 11:32 AM
snoep snoep is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 51
Member Number: 7165
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default aoshima fj-40 body (hard body)

Do any of you know how much a aoshima FJ-40 body will cost and is there anybody who wants to sell it? It looks real good on a gelande chassis from RC4wd....and I happen to have a gelande chassis...;-)!
Thanks for the help!

Regards,
Snoep
(Holland)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-14-2010, 11:38 AM
utieh's Avatar
utieh utieh is offline
Wasting Time'r
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Paris
Posts: 291
Member Number: 1407
B/S/T Feedback: (9)
Default

Hallo,

They are pretty hard to find, I know there's someone from HK who use to sell them for more than $200.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-14-2010, 11:38 AM
snoep snoep is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 51
Member Number: 7165
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default

sorry I put this question at the wrong place.... it is corrected now.....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-15-2010, 01:26 PM
surya.prash17's Avatar
surya.prash17 surya.prash17 is offline
crazy4cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: MA USA
Posts: 503
Member Number: 8458
B/S/T Feedback: (4)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoep View Post
Do any of you know how much a aoshima FJ-40 body will cost and is there anybody who wants to sell it? It looks real good on a gelande chassis from RC4wd....and I happen to have a gelande chassis...;-)!
Thanks for the help!

Regards,
Snoep
(Holland)
I have one in yellow.I acquired it for $270 shipped. What are you willing to pay for it. BTW are you sure the body will fit well on the gelande chassis
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-15-2010, 03:50 PM
sbaugz's Avatar
sbaugz sbaugz is offline
Wasting Time'r
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 358
Member Number: 2855
B/S/T Feedback: (8)
Default

it fits very nicely on the gelande chassis. There are some pics posted in the RC4WD section of this forum by Shawnd from Australia with that combo.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-16-2010, 01:30 AM
RA1028's Avatar
RA1028 RA1028 is offline
Wasting Time'r
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 238
Member Number: 455
B/S/T Feedback: (8)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by utieh View Post
Hallo,

They are pretty hard to find, I know there's someone from HK who use to sell them for more than $200.
I think it is me. I sold a few of them in the past for around US$200-US$220 +shipping each.

I imported them from Japan but it is getting harder to find now because Aoshima stopped the production around a year ago.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-16-2010, 01:43 AM
shawnd shawnd is offline
Wasting Time'r
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 237
Member Number: 7330
B/S/T Feedback: (2)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RA1028 View Post
I think it is me. I sold a few of them in the past for around US$200-US$220 +shipping each.

I imported them from Japan but it is getting harder to find now because Aoshima stopped the production around a year ago.
Hi Peter,

Do you have any left?? Or can you get a hold of one??
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-16-2010, 07:58 AM
RA1028's Avatar
RA1028 RA1028 is offline
Wasting Time'r
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 238
Member Number: 455
B/S/T Feedback: (8)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnd View Post
Hi Peter,

Do you have any left?? Or can you get a hold of one??
No more at this moment. I saved one for my RC4WD Bruiseruptor chassis.
Reply With Quote


Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2014, Scale 4x4 R/C