Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > In General > Scale 4x4 R/C Official Regional Clubs
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Scale 4x4 R/C Official Regional Clubs Information on Regional and Local Scale 4x4 R/C clubs.

Old 08-22-2011, 08:44 PM
CALIFORNIA HOT BOY

Member Number: 15890
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Exclamation Nor cal crawlers bay area/valley

I was wondering if their were Any nor cal crawlers close by I'm from the bay now living in Tracy ca. I recently built a 1200sq ft crawl course for my 1:10 scale and under Rc. My crew is Cali-Star-Crawlers only three deep so far but yeah. I have a fat crawl space and want to hold a comp soon just for fun, also have crawlers come over and test their skills on my course. PM me if your interested or want to see pics I'll try to post some up soon I have a you tube with my truck crawling the course since that you tube video I made the course twice the size YouTube sn: xxtactikzxx
If we can get at least 5-7 trucks I'll set a date and open the course I just want at least a few people their to have some fun and trust me I made it not to be a quick I had a good 5mins now I'm gone course I have some real tough areas and canyons waterfalls and flowing creeks, unstable bridges. pm me and will set a date and time and again it's also a night course and hey throw 5bucks each we can BBQ who knows it's all ment to be fun. I'll post pics soon as I'm on my iPhone right now thanks.

Last edited by XxTACTIKZxX : 08-22-2011 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Add you tube link