Scale 4x4 R/C Forums

Scale 4x4 R/C Forums (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/index.php)
-   R/C Motorcycles (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   New bike!!! 1/18th lipo, 2.4g (https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=77313)

BiLLy bOb 03-27-2014 06:03 AM

thanks bro. I appreciate it. I don't believe chalk would be a good idea on mommas new tile floor. she'll get over me moving the table for bikes, but chalk, errr, ummm, i believe i'll choose to live a while longer. i'm figuring a garden hose taped down will make perfect barriers. in the construction section under my retirement thread, there's more pics of house, including a pic of 1 of the piles of mahogany that will be used on my stairs.

2Beers 03-27-2014 06:15 AM

LOL... Hose indeed. I checked out the other thread already.. Its looking wonderful. The mahogany is just gorgeous...And that,s coming from a wood guy. I purdy much Keep all my RC stuff in the man cave. I have two rooms the lady of the house lets me rampage. Other then that... I don't set anything down even for a second...Ha. Works out great for both of us. Although Our spare Basement bedroom has a window and its slowly starting to turn into another catch all... I'm thinking I need another room... You know, to store Stuff in and keep the dust out...lol.

BiLLy bOb 03-27-2014 06:28 AM

thanks for the compliments on the wood. we got a WHOLE mahogany tree, that is only a little part of the wood.

once i get my garage built, i'll finally have my own cave. here/now i'm limited to the coffee table in the living room. :mad:

WHAT??????????????????? I thought spare bedrooms were by design and intent to be a catchall?????? their not?????:smackbutt:Bad BiLLy bOb, bad, bad BAAAAAAAAAAADD...... go stand in the corner!!!!:smackbutt::smackbutt::smackbutt:

2Beers 03-27-2014 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiLLy bOb (Post 999787)
thanks for the compliments on the wood. we got a WHOLE mahogany tree, that is only a little part of the wood.

once i get my garage built, i'll finally have my own cave. here/now i'm limited to the coffee table in the living room. :mad:

WHAT??????????????????? I thought spare bedrooms were by design and intent a catchall?????? their not?????:smackbutt:Bad BiLLy bOb, bad, bad BAAAAAAAAAAADD...... go stand in the corner!!!!:smackbutt::smackbutt::smackbutt:

What a character...Laughing snort giggle... Good times, good times. Thanks Louie.... I needed that. BIG Grins here.

BiLLy bOb 03-27-2014 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Beers (Post 999789)
What a character...Laughing snort giggle... Good times, good times. Thanks Louie.... I needed that. BIG Grins here.

Good! at least you've got a bit bettter start to the day rather than just the cold weather. hope ya didnt spit the coffee all over the computer while laughing.

***disclaimer*** not responsible for coffee damaged keyboards.......

BiLLy bOb 03-27-2014 05:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
trying out new camera.