Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > In General > Help wanted!
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Help wanted! New to the forum? Start here.

Old 07-20-2013, 02:10 PM

Member Number: 20625
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default Need help re: 1/5 scale RC Hemtt 8x8

Hi,
I am trying to build a 1/5 scale RC Hemtt 8x8 truck. I need some help. Does the Yota 1/5 axle front and rear fit the Hemtt model? If so, do you know if they make a middle axle with steering and a middle rear axle in order to connect a driveshaft between the axle with the steering and the ones without?

Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 06-04-2015, 04:48 PM
if its clean keep it inside the box

Member Number: 22979

Hi please help
I have a rc4wd d110 project
I believed the kits comes with 80mm shocks
I want to upgrade those with 90mm shocks
Can please someone suggest a good shocks
Not something that leaks
Old 07-01-2015, 10:45 PM

Member Number: 23843

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy185 View Post
Hi,
I am trying to build a 1/5 scale RC Hemtt 8x8 truck. I need some help. Does the Yota 1/5 axle front and rear fit the Hemtt model? If so, do you know if they make a middle axle with steering and a middle rear axle in order to connect a driveshaft between the axle with the steering and the ones without?

Thanks for your help.
anybody can help us, i have a same question....
Old 07-13-2017, 10:41 PM

Member Number: 25586

Hi I am fairly new to this fine group and I am trying desperately to contact a member that uses the name elvis65, though I have seen others refer to him as Dave. Several years ago he built a 1/16 scale John Deere diecast dozer. I want to do a similar build and need the help he had offered. Please someone, anyone help me contact him ASAP. Thank you. Joe

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2018, 06:42 PM
Uber Newbie

Member Number: 26547

Good day Gentlemen and ladies. I'm new to the forum. I have built RC's as a teenager but that was 25 years ago. I have been watching RCSparks and Extreme Scale performance on youtube. I have been looking around at what I finally want to purchase but still have some questions regarding the best way to proceed considering I know what I want. I want a scale crawler, rc4wd is my preference. If there is a long time expert in this area out there willing to chat live on teamspeak or discord it would be appreciated. That way I could ask and get an answer as well as quick links to confirm what I need or want.

I have checked out all the intro threads. Great forum.

Cheers

Derek
Old 06-11-2018, 02:07 PM
Without A Net

Member Number: 26768

I am new to this website, but I have been reading it for quite awhile. I started my first thread yesterday and tried (and failed) to put pictures up. I have them on the desktop of the computer I am using. I went to attachments, selected my file clicked "upload", and it said the file dimensions were too big, so I manually resized it. I selected the resized file clicked "upload" and it said the file size was too big. I don't know what else to do , please help me if you can....
Old 01-06-2019, 07:50 AM

Member Number: 27445
Default Problem

Yeah i also find out some issues If you're stuck trying to do something, can't figure it out. Help me to resolve this
Old 01-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Wasting Time'r

Member Number: 15933

Quote:
Originally Posted by CedarSlopeStudios View Post
I am new to this website, but I have been reading it for quite awhile. I started my first thread yesterday and tried (and failed) to put pictures up. I have them on the desktop of the computer I am using. I went to attachments, selected my file clicked "upload", and it said the file dimensions were too big, so I manually resized it. I selected the resized file clicked "upload" and it said the file size was too big. I don't know what else to do , please help me if you can....
upload your photos to a image hosting site like
https://postimages.org/
then you can link them to the forum
Old 01-07-2019, 04:28 AM
Administrator - Professor Spoon! I have Evil Powers, and I teach! Mwuhahaha

Member Number: 16
B/S/T Feedback: (2)

To be fair the forum is fairly limited in terms of storage space and loading speed - we set really small limits to uploaded pictures such that for most digital cameras you would have to use a simple image editing software(such as G.I.M.P. or Paint.net) to resize them to less than 800x600 pixels (I think, from memory) and they have to be less than 100kb (though 197.7kb for .jpg files, not sure why that odd amount tbh ).

If you want to post large/higher memory pictures a 3rd party website host is necessary - sites like photobucket, picturetrail, freeimagehosting etc(there will be lots more sites) - these allow you to upload full pictures from your PC and link them to a website as you would for say an ebay auction or similar - Note some sites charge money, some are free(with limitations).

To make pictures show on the forum simply post the link inbetween IMG tags like so:

Code:
[img]http://www.somethingreallyinteresting.com/myscaler.jpg[/img]
We can embed direct links from youtube vimeo and some other sites in forum posts too, but obviously you must first upload to those platforms and provide a link. If you want a step by step guide click here: http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10997

Hope that helps?

Old 08-31-2019, 02:36 PM

Member Number: 28794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Busted Hotness View Post
For dig you'll need a third channel, and for 4WS you'll need a fourth. Of course you'll want a winch, too, so that's five. If you can drive with sticks there are lots of choices; https://luffy-shop.com/the Spextrum DX5e is only 99 bucks for 5 channels, spend a little more and you can get 6,7 or up to 14 channels (mucho dinero there). Winch, 4WS and dig all require a 3-position or proportional channel, depending on how you want to set it up.

Register with photobucket and copy the IMG code into your post, like this:

[ IMG]image location[/IMG]
thanks for this information...