Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Monsters, Scale 4X2, & Non scale R/C > Monsters of R/C > Monsters Gallery!
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Monsters Gallery! Monster Pics!!!!

Old 11-20-2011, 12:03 AM
If there's a hard way, I'll find it

Member Number: 13357
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Default My Monsters

Here's some pics of my Monsters. The Clod is stock, apart from the repo Nissan King Cab body and decals. Don't use it as much as I should, as finding parts is hard. Needs a new chassis, the current one had been butchered by previous owner. Good things come to those who wait. SO I'VE BEEN TOLD The TXT-1 bodied 1/8th Twin Force (my Big Boy) is my favorite monster basher. I use it the most out of my 7 and-a-half R/C's. I have replaced both sets of aluminium bevel gears, with steel ones. The rear is one of those Helical (think that's right) cut ones, the front is straight cut. I have got some "big" plans for my "Big Boy". I'm currently saving for a 1/8th brushless system, and I will upgrade other parts as funds allow. Still can't decided on a replacment body, as it's impossible to find a brand new Twin/Mad Force body and decals.
Although small, the Mini Z Monster is still a monster as far as I'm concerned. My daughter often plays with it when she's over. Only because she forgets to bring her Pink Vanessa's Lunch Box with her. No plans for the Mini Z, I like it the way it is. It's a little bundle of mini 'driftness' fun.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 04-19-2012, 01:42 AM
Banned

Member Number: 17759
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

cool