Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Scale 4x4 R/C Info > Board info, Suggestions & Questions
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Board info, Suggestions & Questions Check here for updates on the board, or if you have any suggestions, from forum topics to questions, post them here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 06:09 AM
Administrator - Professor Spoon! I have Evil Powers, and I teach! Mwuhahaha

Member Number: 16
B/S/T Feedback: (2)
Default cant find a mod or Admin? here's the list:

I just realised replying to a thread a moment ago not everybody knows who the scale4x4 staff are - we dont mention names in our rules/faq and I dont think you can search by usergroup. Equally we dont have great big user titles saying "ADMIN HERE!!!"

so here's a list:

Administrators:

635, Badmuthatrucker, Etype R, Jugg2Driver, Keith, LastClodStanding, Ragnarok, Rikpal, Spoon37, Wild Trial.

Moderators:

Dremelit, Grinch, MrB, Pro-4x4, sig p232.

Admins have the power to change anything - Moderators have powers to edit/move/rename/merge/delete/etc threads posts and so on also, they have the power to ban people if there is a serious problem.

There are other members who have some moderator privileges who are not listed - the above members should have powers to fix most problems anywhere on the board which is why the list is somewhat shorter than it might be.

If you arent sure who to contact with a problem, then make a post in this forum "board info and suggestions" and you can be sure that we will read it.

***Edit***

Since making this post it has been brought to my attention that there is also a view forum leaders option at the bottom of the forums list underneath the test forum:
Attached Images

Last edited by Spoon37 : 03-06-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!

Closed Thread