The process of waterproofing my pro4. Here is a pic of the rotor and sensor board "hang drying" after being soaked in the corrosion x for a few min, and the can soaking.
After a few more min, I took the rotor and sensor board and help dry it off with an air compressor.
I'll post more progress pics as I go. I ended up soaking the sensors board one more time just for safe measure.
here are a few more pics.
got the motor put back together, took electrical liquid tape and coated the sensor wire after it was plugged back in, and filled in any areas where water or dirt/sand could get it.
Test drove the rig in my basement and all is still well. Hopefully will be able to get some more testing and play time with the rig later.
So just a run down, strip the whole motor, rotor, sensor board, and motor can. Soak each part in corrosion x for about 10min each item. put all the motor parts back together after letting the parts dry, and then use liquid take to seal up the open areas where water or dirt can get it. I've been running my setup for a couple months now and have dunked it multiple times. Works great!