Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Scale 4x4 R/C Trux! > 1/8, 1/6 and larger scale Trux!
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

1/8, 1/6 and larger scale Trux! Discuss your large scale projects here, 1/8, 1/6 and larger scales. Juggy, TXT, Clod, TF, MF and similar based rigs.

Old 01-23-2020, 01:13 PM
Old Time'r

Member Number: 170
B/S/T Feedback: (7)
Default monster truck tire with different inside diameters

just picked up a set of risky concepts 2.6 rims, and i notice the back side has a larger diameter than the front. what tires fit these things? i've seen this in smaller sizes (tlt right?), but not for clod

what!! they're not??
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 01-24-2020, 06:05 AM
The 4rd prize winner!

Member Number: 990
B/S/T Feedback: (22)

Are these the wheels?
https://www.ebay.ie/itm/152521110223
Edit: You may have to copy and paste url to work, when I click it goes to page not found on Ebay.com
If you click Full Description it says it's a "Hybrid" wheel, 2.6" outer and 3.2 inner for knuckle clearance, and that it "fits" Clod and USA1 tires.
http://vi.vipr.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=152521110223&t=0 &tid=10&category=182201&seller=usa-selling&excSoj=1&excTrk=1&lsite=0&ittenable=false& domain=ebay.ie&descgauge=1&cspheader=1&oneClk=2&se cureDesc=0
I guess they expect you to cut the inner tire bead? Beats me, other than TLT tires and newer short course/Slash I haven't seen any such tires with smaller outer bead.
Old 01-24-2020, 07:02 AM
Old Time'r

Member Number: 170
B/S/T Feedback: (7)

those are the ones. i can't find riskey concepts anymore except on some old youtube videos. i got a clod tire stretched over the rim, but they need air holes and foam.

problem now is they won't clear the links on my blackwell axles, so i need to find a 17mm to 17mm widener

what!! they're not??