Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > In General > Scale 4x4 R/C Official Regional Clubs > East Coast Mini Truckers Club
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

East Coast Mini Truckers Club East Coast Mini Truckers is a club organized around 1/14 and 1/16 scale remote control models. The organization is regionally based and currently has members in NY, NJ, PA,MD, DE, CT, OH, MA & Canada. We anticipate on meeting 4 times a year annually to run our equipment, discuss the hobby, and swap spare parts. Everyone is welcome, Membership is free, Membership is not required. Meets are open to any person owning a 1/14 or 1/16 scale Truck, Tractor Trailer and or Construction Equipment. Please remember All are Welcome.

Old 09-23-2017, 01:57 AM
HD Tow King!!

Member Number: 4426
B/S/T Feedback: (5)
Default unbelivable..

Richie Acosta, RIP my friend. You are in a better place now but you will be missed. I feel for all the drama that you've been put through.. The haters, the crazy *****es, the jealousy, the people who talked **** without even knowing the real you and the bigger than life heart you had. I haven't seen that Richie in a few years, but the memories will always be with me. For the others who have known him 10+ years know what I'm talking about. And to the heartless **** talking haters, karma has some great things in store for you. Don't knock a man down when he's down already... After losing his best friend (his father), some of you had the nerve to belittle his truck memorial to his dad. Shame on you, you know who you are. All of these low blows left him feeling alone and he turned to drugs. He was hurting. He left behind two beautiful girls who adored him. We are working on a tribute to remembering the good Richie we knew, who would be the first to help anybody in need 🙌
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!