Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > Monsters, Scale 4X2, & Non scale R/C > Rock Crawlers
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Rock Crawlers For those Rock crawling, stone sliding, body scratching, articulation crackheads; this place is for you!

Old 02-24-2013, 11:05 AM

Member Number: 19794
B/S/T Feedback: (0)
Post Problems with Berg v3 Driveshaft/CVD

Hi!
This is my first post here, just started with crawling
My problems started with the front wheels had some play/shaking in them.
When I started driving one of the stop pins fell out. After fixing this I broke several of these pins while driving.
I found out that the stop screws on the joint cup where lose, and a lot of damage had been done on the flat spot on the drive shaft. I did try to tighten the set/stop screws on the joint cup, but the drive shaft kept slipping, and I broke more stop pins. The driveshaft flat spot is all round now. I did try to flatten it with a dremel, but I still have slipping. Keep breaking pins.

I would like to replace all these parts with none stock, best quality I can get. Don't care what it will cost me.
I would appreciate if someone could help me setup a part and brand list of what to buy, and fits good of course.
Every part from mounting the drive shaft to transmission out to the wheel. This is only for the front part of the car both sides.

Vanquish,RcBroz,Axial,SDS Super 300 anything that will fit good on my Enroute Berg v3 stock.

Sorry about the bad English, not my first languish

I have one more problem the start speed for my reverse on the front is way to fast. I use 2 ESC, throttle(front)Aux(back). Programmed remote to have aux as slave of throttle. Wheel speed on front wheels is much faster than back wheels. Problems with wheels starting at the same time too. where can I adjust this ?? Esc, remote (Spektrum DX3c)??

Does anyone know if these would fit, if so what else would I need??

http://www.vanquishproducts.com/axvvdheduaxs.html

Or these

http://www.tcscrawlers.com/super-300...erg-axles.html

On Berg V3

Marius
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!