Go Back   Scale 4x4 R/C Forums > R/C Manufacturers/Venders/Retailers > RC4WD
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Old 02-08-2011, 03:54 PM
Just chilling and working on some scale stuff

Member Number: 1512
B/S/T Feedback: (2)
Default (Promo Code) Free Goodies for orders over $100, $250, and $500 (While Supplies Last)

Hello all,

We have added these promos. Codes are below. Just type these in the box and make sure the item is in the cart and you get it free. Order has to be over the amount in product to receive the free item. Only 1 item per order.

Orders over $100.00 in product can get.
Z-L0017 RC4WD Monster Decal Sheet
With promo code freedecal

Orders over $250.00 in product can get.
Z-L0005 RC4WD Tire Tread Neck Lanyard
With promo code freelanyard

Orders over $500.00 in product can get.
Shirts RC4WD White Logo Shirt
Z-L0022 Small Size With promo code freesmallshirt
Z-L0023 Medium Size With promo code freemediumshirt
Z-L0024 Large Size With promo code freelargeshirt
Z-L0025 X-Large Size With promo code freexlargeshirt
Z-L0026 XX-Large Size With promo code freexxlargeshirt
Z-L0027 XXX-Large Size With promo code freexxxlargeshirt

Fine Print of the promo!

This is a promo for orders totaling over amount shown above in product. You can receive a free item shown above.You must have the item in the cart for the discount to work. This only applies to orders over certain amount in product. This is also only valid for 1 of these items. You can order more, but only one will be free for orders over the amount shown,

Last edited by Racer4Life : 11-12-2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Updated Promo
Sponsored Links

The sponsored ad above is only displayed to guests. Creat an account today to remove this ad!
Old 02-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Banned

Member Number: 14269
B/S/T Feedback: (1)

not to sound like an ungrateful jerk, but, i know ive ordered many items in the past from many companies {including RC4WD}, and 99% of them throw in a decal just because, regardless of order size. It not only is a way to say ''thank you'' to the customer, but a great way to get FREE EXPOSURE for the company.

to spend $100 just to get a decal to promote YOUR company seems, well, greedy. Sorry, but thats my opinion on the matter. Decals should be free with any order. Maybe not an entire sheet, but one or two surely doesnt hurt anything.

don't get me wrong, you make great products, and have greatly helped the rise of scale rc, and i will continue to promote and use your products, but this decal thing just bothers me, sorry, just the way i see it.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:19 PM
Just chilling and working on some scale stuff

Member Number: 1512
B/S/T Feedback: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krawlRC View Post
not to sound like an ungrateful jerk, but, i know ive ordered many items in the past from many companies {including RC4WD}, and 99% of them throw in a decal just because, regardless of order size. It not only is a way to say ''thank you'' to the customer, but a great way to get FREE EXPOSURE for the company.

to spend $100 just to get a decal to promote YOUR company seems, well, greedy. Sorry, but thats my opinion on the matter. Decals should be free with any order. Maybe not an entire sheet, but one or two surely doesnt hurt anything.

don't get me wrong, you make great products, and have greatly helped the rise of scale rc, and i will continue to promote and use your products, but this decal thing just bothers me, sorry, just the way i see it.
Actually, we have been including some small decals with regular orders. Some products come with a decal sheet as well.

We were just trying to add this for those that want the larger sheet.

Thanks for your comments.
Old 04-25-2017, 01:31 PM

Member Number: 25378
B/S/T Feedback: (0)

The , "freedecal" code did not work today anyways. But I am looking forward to a under $200 Mystery Box if you come up with them again!